Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MythBusters and Fisting?

Okay so Master and I being the geeks we are....pvr'd Myth Busters special for Shark Week on Discovery Channel.

They were trying to bust myths from the Jaws movies. The one that caught my attention was the one where they were going to see if punching a shark would help fight it off if attacking. So they were rigging their dummy to have moving arms to punch. But they wanted already made rubbery fists that they could modify to rig onto the dummy. Well, they stated that anything can be fond in San Francisco. Master paused it as Kari (one of the cast members) entered a store. The name on the store....Mr. S Leather. Kari goes in and talks to a sales person. She says something to the sales person such as, "I bet most people don't by these for punching sharks." They never stated what they were actually used for but they bought two fists - one with a closed balled fist and the other that was kind of fist with fingers cupped in. Both are of course sex toys! And so every time they were showing them...all I could see is them fisting someone.

I was a little surprised they actually showed the name of the store -- but actually I would not have noticed it I am sure if Master had not pointed it out. I wonder if there were any other kinky people that noticed it out there.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the same thing when that MythBusters Shark Week episode was playing on TV today. I heard the announcer say "novelty"... then i looked at the hands a little closer... and yeah, realized it was meant for a little more fun than they are using it for hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...