Sunday, July 17, 2005

Random: TV, Trip, Food, Mail, Email, To Do

I can't sleep so some randomness...

TV

  • Sci-Fi is going to start running Firefly! I can't wait to watch them all again. I am such a Joss Whedon whore!


  • I am a sucker for Extreme Makeover Home Edition with Ty Pennington. As strange as this sounds it is the ONLY time we have local TV on.....and it just happened today because we got home around the time the TV timer came on to that show. I just cry and cry during it always. Tonight's was especially heart warming to me and so I went through almost 10 Kleenex!


  • I just saw an advertisement for The Closer which I know quite a few people are watching....and it looks like it will have an SM theme going on tomorrow night.


  • TRIP

  • Missed our kitty cats while gone

  • It went past fast but we accomplished the things needed too. It went better then I thought it would.

  • Even got some art done that I hope to finish it off with a shadow box frame. I altered a CD - covering it with strips of cloth and then sewing beads on it. I need to find one that is relatively cheap though - so if anyone has any ideas where I can find one please let me know. (6x6 or 8x8)

  • We leave again -- on Thursday to go out of town for the weekend again...that takes a lot out of me and I am sure when we get back I will be going into hibernation for a bit.


  • FOOD

  • We had really good pizza on Friday night. I want to look for the recipe for the dough online it was so good.

  • I am stuffed and we ate hours ago

  • Not food but I have went through 3 bottles of water within about 2 1/2 hours and I think I will be up urinating all night long


  • EMAIL/ONLINE

  • I got an email from someone living the area....and I have come to think I am a snob. I will explain this more I am sure later. It is a rant I do often of wanting to find M/s couples to form friendships with but not finding them.


  • Then the young college boy that wrote recently annoyed me too -- writing under the guise of learning more about BDSM, but also wanting pictures. Then sends me an invitation to join a picture sharing site -- where I basically I join and have a folder for pictures for him.


  • MAIL

  • Need to send out ATC's to several people....one was sent out Friday before we left as it was long over due. The rest are all ready to go...just need to get them mailed. Two are going over seas so I need to bring those to the post office. And I think the third might be a bit heavier then a 37 cent stamp so that will probably make a trip to the post office also.


  • I have a little package started for DM that I need to finish getting together and mailed out


  • I have a little something for Jessica, but need her new address - so if you read this could you email me that pretty please


  • I need to drop Lauren an email (which I will do right now) so that I can make sure I have her snail mail right to send her some art


  • Need to discuss with Master sending something else off that has been on my mind lately.


  • Need to email my best friend from high school as I owe her an email big time as she wrote me a really really long one a while back and I never answered it.



  • MONDAY TASKS TO REMEMBER

  • Need to wash the floor in the kitchen as it is a mess even though I washed it 2 times last week

  • Need to get packages together so we can take to mail before we go out of town again

  • Start on the themed ATC swap that I joined and hopefully get those sent out before we leave also

  • Unpack and do wash

  • then start a new pile to pack

  • Regular chores of course too
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...