Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday



B....

~ Bagel: Had a good bagel for breakfast...

~ Breakfast: maybe I can talk Master into pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning.

~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer: what I am watching at the moment and I am a HUGE fan...Buffy has provided me lots of entertainment through the years.

~ Blogging: I like blogging....even if at times I don't seem to - I always come back because it is just a part of my life now

~ Beads: I used to make jewelry and now I use beads in my art and so I am grateful for getting into making jewelry and now having them to see them in a different perspective in art pieces

~ Baking: I am grateful for time and enjoyment I get from baking

~ Books: Between Master and I - I think we could start a library. I enjoy reading, I enjoy seeing the images in art books, I enjoy learning from them and so on.

~ Bondage: Oh...bondage...oh the feeling of being tied up and just floating away...with the tightness of the rope around my body.

~ Bread: I am a carb girl and I love breads....all different kinds...sweet, savory, old fashion crusty bread

~ Bruschetta: oh yum! Tomatoes and Bread combined! yay for the yumminess!

~ Buddhism: Has given me so much peace in my life...and so I am very grateful that it came into my life

~ Breath play: One of my favorite SM activities! Oh the fear, the sensation....turn me on

~ Beans: LOL okay I know sounds like a strange one but I like beans - great northern, black beans, green beans....very tasty and so many ways to prepare them

~ Black and blue marks: I wish they lasted longer but glad I get them from Master....a random brush from hitting the corner of the table is not so much fun!

~ Barbie: As a little girl I loved playing with my barbies. I spent a lot of time playing with them - even putting them in bondage as they were kidnapped and ravished!

~ Belle: my favorite Disney Princess! Daddy bought me several Belle things a while back and all of them are so fun to play with!

~ Blue: Master has the most amazing blue eyes. And when he wears blue they are even more intense and I lose myself in them.

~ Bisexual: I am thankful for being bisexual....and not sure I can explain this one but it is something I am glad that I am bisexual and it has nothing to do with sex and more to do with intimacy.

~ Babygirl: she knows who she is and I am thankful for her. She is a good friend and I am thankful to have her in my life.

~ Bill and Lisa: they are friends who helped me out when I really needed it and I will be forever grateful for them.

~ Backyard: When I was a little girl we had a big backyard with a swing set and lots of just space to play. I always enjoyed playing with my friends there.

~ Butterflies: I am grateful for them as they are beautiful and inspire me often

~ Believing: I am grateful for the ability to just believe.

~ Birthdays: not just mine...I enjoy celebrating each person's birthday...each persons life.

4 comments:

  1. Danae:: What a lovely second list you've written. I find my peace in Taoism and I adore beads too, more than anyone who visits my site knows!! They're awesome, how cool you can include them in your art.

    Thank you so much for joining the project and I also want to thank you for the link to TUT.com. I became an Adventurer yesteday and am ever so grateful to have found them...all because of you!!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danae, thank you. I actually cried when I read that you included Bill and me in your list. I'm glad we were able to be there for you, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I miss you and am so glad you have found happiness. :-) Hugs to you and your Master!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceeci, It is nice knowing we share some interests! I am glad that I joined the project! Thank you for starting it!

    I am glad you started Notes from the Universe. I have enjoyed them and hope you do too!

    Padme, Thank you for your sweet words as always! I hope to get a chance to check out your Gratitude Tuesday list later tonight tonight. They have been a lot of fun and I found it because of you - so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, Oh I didn't mean to make you cry! But I am very blessed to have good friends like you guys! Thank you so much! I miss you guys LOTS! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...