Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kevin Smith Dream...

I had an unusual dream this past weekend....

I was Kevin Smith's wife. We were having anal sex with lots of people watching and he was doing his An Evening with Kevin Smith type of routine while fucking me. I was naked and he was dressed.

The room was like this 70's room with one of those hanging bubble type of chairs but not clear. Shag carpeting, big silk screen painting above the bed. It had all these little knobs on the nightstand that closed the wall of windows (where the people were standing), put music on and started the disco ball above the bed. Yes....this was my dream!

3 comments:

  1. I was really surprised when I saw Clerks II...I'm not sure how much of it was makeup/costuming, but I didn't expect his wife to look the way she does. Considering what a down-to-earth guy he is, from her appearance in CII, she appears to have embraced the Hollywood plastic surgery look. (I know this is only tangentally related to your post, but had to mention it.)

    Love your blog!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to rent An evening with Kevin Smith. He talks about how he met his wife. It is very funny how he describes it. I often wonder how she feels that he tells audiences all over about his first time with her. lol

    Thank you for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran across your blog today for the first time. I love it. Your dream involving Kevin Smith and how it plays out is so similar to some of my own dreams. I never know where I come up with these things. Shag carpet and disco ball had me laughing. Thank you for sharing.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...