Thursday, September 14, 2006

these painted clouds will be erased...

I need to first thank Master. Tonight we talked even though I was dreading it because we were going to discuss me not feeling much of anything but sadness lately. I don't think we solved the worlds problems but for a first step he helped me so much. Thank you Master for saying ALL the things you did tonight....I needed to hear them....and feel them and I did! Thank you for being you....I love you so much!

Last night I broke down in tears....not that is unusual of late....

I broke down in tears because first read....Dave and Am's blog. And they didn't say anything unusual or sad to make me cry. I just was crying because I have read their journal since they started this journey and I am happy for them...and where they are at together. I then took a peek at Master Jim and slave marsha's blog - reading this entry. And then I really broke down. Because I haven't had my heart in it for a REALLY long time. And so that is what Master and I discussed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...