Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sometimes I feel a little fragile

Okay so I haven't been posting very regularly. Monday Master slipped and dislocated his knee and so I have been taking care of him. He is in a lot of pain and I am really worried about him. I also have been working lots...I finished up a big project this week. So glad it is done! But I have started working on the next project.

And I am down/sad right now and just trying to deal with all my feelings. I would just like to curl up in bed and sleep for a while as I have been going through lots of insomnia lately. I owe several people emails (Jim that includes you - I did get yours) but my concentration lately sucks and when it is working I work.

Master and I have watched quite a few movies this week while he has been having to take it easy. A few on the list: Walk the Line, Timeline, Firewall, Robots, The Jacket, Capote, The Thomas Crown Affair (new one with the old probably to be watched Sunday night). I don't have cable in my studio but I have a dvd player so if I don't have music on I have a dvd playing so I have been going through lots of movies lately - I like the noise while I work. It is kind of good because I am going through lots of movies that we have maybe watched a few times but not more. So in the last couple of months I have watched/listened the Memoirs of a Geisha, Mona Lisa Smile, Spy Game, Sneakers, Frida, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Swordfish, Serenity, Serendipity, Sweet Home Alabama, Almost Famous, Matrix Trilogy, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (extended versions), Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy, Kate and Leopold, X-Men, X-Men 2, Hidalgo, When Harry met Sally, The Remains of the Day, Meet Joe Black and The Last Samurai -- and I am sure I am missing some. Some sitting in my pile to watch: Gosford Park, 2 Days in the Valley, The Piano, A Beautiful Mind, The Phantom of the Opera, Enemy of the State, The Notebook, and A Field of Dreams. And we still have more I could go through and watch too.

Not much else going on...or more else for me to say at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...