Monday, October 02, 2006

Positive Monday


Well several things happened to make it impossible for us to leave today. So we get to get up at 5am tomorrow so that we will be in Denver by noon. OMG! Really it is not that bad because of things that happened today - I think Master and I will have a more relaxed trip then we would have had otherwise.

So today is Positive Monday...

1. Trip....Ready to go on our trip
2. Leaves...are changing and the colors are so beautiful....make me feel good looking at them.
3. Love....my love for Master....the love I get from Master
4. Music...the sound...the feelings...oh so good (Been listening to music tonight as burned cds for trip: soundtrack for Rent, OkGo, KT Tunstall, James Blunt and then a mix)
5. Family....I am so excited to see my family. I love them very much and don't get to see them often so this trip means a lot to me. The video that Master made - made me miss them more and made me recall good memories of my family.
6. Talent...Master's talent. My family didn't send him much to work with and again he amazed me. I am so grateful to giving this gift to our family.
7. For feeling better....I am think I am on a high about to leave for the trip but it is just feeling like a good day. Got a lot accomplish this last week, this weekend and today.

And I know there is many other positives in my life....and I am very grateful for everything that is in my life.


Not sure how much I will be posting while gone but I am going to try to do a few phone posts. So check out my livejournal for those.

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to hear, or well read, that your feeling better! Have an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...