Monday, October 16, 2006

Positive Monday

5 Positives in my Life....

1. Mail Love...Thank you Thank you to all my great friends for the wonderful packages and cards!
2. Thermal Underwear...I am just so cold tonight I am very happy I have them!
3. Chili....I made chili last night and we had the left overs tonight since we leave tomorrow again. And it tasted so good and Master said that he wants me to make it like I did always. I made it a little less spicy but still so full of flavor and just warm and yummy!
4. Family...It was really good to see my sisters recently. I miss them lots. And just great that I have a wonderful family...not only Mom and Dad but Master and the kitty cats and his family too.
5. Autumn...I love it the colors changing...the feel of the crisp air. It makes me feel a calmness with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...