Friday, March 26, 2010

Life

I know I have a ton more questions to answer but it probably won't happen until April. And they will be scattered throughout April and possibly going to May...because...

One of my favorite Uncles has cancer. It diagnosed late (many reasons for this - not any of it his fault he was going to the doctors) and it spread all throughout his body. He doesn't have long. So I am going home because I want to see him before he goes. He is young and it is sad and scary.

Then when I get home I will be here for just under two weeks before I head to North Carolina to visit a good friend. I will be there a week...and finally home hopefully for a bit.

So since the news of my Uncle, I just have been busting my ass to get things in order to hopefully make Master's life easier while I am gone. He is wishing he could go with me but I understand completely why he can't. I will miss him bunches.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I wish peace on your way, kind thoughts and caring follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly sorry to hear of this stressful time for you. Take care of yourself, so that you can be there fully for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thoughts and wishes coming your way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your Uncle. Hope you get to spend some time enjoying him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...