Monday, January 09, 2012

Good Moon Rising


Yesterday Master had to go out town for business, just for the day.  So a nice day trip for us.  It’s a few hours of work with most of it driving there and back.  He had figured that on the way home we would be still on the road as it got dark.   The area we were driving through is very lightly populated area and there isn’t much traffic....SO....Master hooded and restrained me with cuffs and chain.  We brought a steel collar but it was having some difficulties, so had to leave that off.

After the sun was well over the horizon, he pulled off and got me all setup before we continued our travel home.  I was nervous as I could hear the cars driving past, but Master was making really good time affixing the bondage and getting me situated in the front seat.  At first the motion was a little weird, but I got used to it quickly.  The area we were in is quite hilly and curvy so we were worried about motion sickness but I did fine.  I could tell when it was hills and curves but I didn't feel sick.  I could even tell when Master was speeding up and slowing down not by the sound of the engine, but by how it felt sitting there and feeling the car move.

It was really an odd feeling not being able to look around.  It was really hard not be able to look at Master in the car.  We do lots of road trips and talk, so I always look at him. So this was us talking, but I couldn't look.  He would reach over and stroke my hood-covered head.  It was the PVC hood with the open mouth, Master’s favorite.  I would feel his hand through the hood and crave to look at him and reach out and touch him too.  I couldn't move though as I had limited mobility.

It was hot (as in sexy hot, not temperature hot). It was nerve racking too.  I kept thinking of people that might see me - and of course that was a turn on too.  A turn on because – well, it’s naughty being caught!

As we approached our town Master knew he might have to take my hood off as a car might pull up and if it was someone we know - that would be bad. Especially a work associate or just a concerned citizen who happened to look over and find someone hooded in the car. So he pulled the hood off not too far from our house. He had taken some back ways as long as he could and then when he couldn't avoid people pulling up next to us any longer, I had to have the hood off. The cuffs and chains were still on just not the hood.

As we were getting close to home, I also was having the growing need to pee. REALLY badly!  Now Master and I had discussed pissed play things just earlier that day so he was taunting me with it. We were playfully bantering back and forth about it.  He was hitting all the bumps in the road so that my bladder felt like it was ready to burst right on the spot....you know just making it as difficult as possible to HOLD IT!

I was READY (okay – beyond READY, more like an EMERGENCY HOLD) to get into the house when we pulled in the drive way. But we still had to unload the car of some equipment and files. I was still cuffed and staying that way. It was a bit of challenge to pick things up with a short chain between my wrists. But I was picking up things talking to Master about how I really needed to pee and that if we didn't get into the house soon I was going to piss right there on the driveway. Which I am sure turned him on. I know I said it pretty loud. I mean someone standing a few feet away might hear. But not anyone in the next house over.

We live in a neighborhood where we rarely talk to our neighbors. I mean I can count on fingers how many times I have probably talked to neighbors in the 8 years of being here that is how rare I talk to a neighbor.  Last night of course we had a neighbor who saw us pull in and came to ask us about the lady that lives next door. Now I didn't see him walk up. I just heard him speak right after I expressed how I was ready to piss right there in the driveway. He scared me so I jumped slightly and turned fully to him - cuffs and chain showing directly to him. I realized that and quickly turned to hide behind the open door but continued to answer his questions. Master hadn't heard him but noticed I had turned away and was talking so looked and saw him so came around and talked to him.

But of course all that could go through my head was oh my gawd that man just saw me in the cuffs and chain and THANK GAWD Master didn't keep me in the hood until we got home!  It embarrassed me but of course at the same time is funny that in all the time I have lived this is the time a neighbor chooses to come up and talk to us.  It’s possible that with it still being dark enough outside – that the neighbor didn’t see anything, but we pride ourselves not putting our kink out in the open like that so murphy’s law was definitely working against us.  It would figure that of all the times we have made the trip without incident, of all the times we have come home late from whenever without as much of nary a peep from our neighbors … that the night we decide to spice things up and get a little kink-on would be the time our neighbors decide to talk with us.

Later in bed, Master put the hood on me again and long gloves - so we could work on the arousal we built on our ride.  We had lots of fun and it ended with him cumming in my mouth and on the hood. I just felt like a very well used object.  Such a nice way to end a great day.

What about the good moon rising part?  There was a full moon out last night or at least that’s what Master said to me this morning.  Hard to see such a sight being hooded, but I wouldn’t have given it up to see the moon.  Good times, good thoughts, nice tinglies and good memories!  Good good good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...