Tuesday, November 07, 2000

Life Update: Wednesday to Tomorrow

I have not posted in a while and my life has been busy. How does it do that...it will be going long real slowly and then all of sudden a week has passed and I am not sure where it even really went.

Trying to recount my days…not sure where Wednesday and Thursday went.

Friday - my day was spent trying to work but it ended up being wasted - I ended up not working. I did accomplish a few things on my list such as my errands and I got to see a friend of mine, E. She is a lot of fun. We have not know each other long – we work together and the more I find out about her the more and more I think we are alike and could be really good friends.

The first time I met her she was so cute (she is always cute really). I told her I was in D/s and told her briefly of my experiences. And her response was “wow you are a real submissive.” She has an interest in D/s – BDSM so I have talked with her about it some. I think she would really like to pursue it more. I need to invite her to come with us to groups and such.

Saturday - We went to a play party. We were with lots of friends and had a great time. My Daddy sessioned a good friend of ours SJ. And then he helped co-top another good friend ours Rach. Rach had some really nice marks…. they were the raised purple/red/blood at the surface kind of marks. Mmmmmmmmmm they looked yummy.

It was a small group and I like that because this dungeon although it has nice equipment is kind of tiny.

Sunday was a lazy day. I did laundry and then Daddy and I went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant I really like.

Monday – I worked. I worked with E. Her and I had a good time working together even though the work got to be a little long. I then came home and cleaned the kitchen. Daddy came home with groceries. My boss stopped by to get something from me. She stayed and talked a long while. Daddy made dinner…while I talked with my boss. Dinner was really good. I was so hungry. I had not eaten all day. Also he got me Diet Coke which I was so happy about I had not had one all day. LOL I am addicted to it. I really have cut down A LOT….I was drinking almost a 2 liter a day. Not I am down to 2 glasses a day.

Last night Mistress DM called me. She moved to the west to be where she has always wanted to be. We had a nice talk in which she asked me to write something for her….on what is submission, service, and surrender are to me….fun fun LOL

I really do not understand how she knows me so well when I try not to give her much info lol

BTW I have started list of names of people who will frequent my journal entries and given some feelings or background to who they are and what they mean to me.

Tomorrow – My lil sis comes home for the weekend!!!! Yippeeee!!!! :) Jackie is the greatest. I have lots floating around about her but I need to discuss it with her before writing about it here.

Okay so that is what has been happening in my life. How have I been feeling in my life? When I made this journal and chose the name danae….I told myself it was because I wanted to start a new chapter of my life. And I had some things in my mind to journal about. Has that got done yet? No! Why? I am very good at procrastinating. LOL Also, not sure I want to think about it…I like to live in denial at times and this is one time I think. And a blog makes you see it in black and white...so that you can't hide from the truth.

I need to get some things done today before Jackie comes home.

I wish everyone a great week!

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...