Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Today was a mixture of good and not so good, but the positives are what count. :)

L contacted me today (after showing up at the door yesterday to go out sight seeing to find me in tears) to see how I was doing today and if Ii wanted to go do something. I jumped at the chance. I felt good (despite the cold I have that I am having problems shaking) and just wanted to go have fun. And I did. We went to Heidleberg. And toured a castle and shopped. I bought several people some things from a little shop that was owned and operated by an artist. He did all sorts of stone and wood cravings and pottery. I got Di, Mistress DM, my sisters, and Jackie all things from the place. I really was thinking of having L bring me back next week and get something I should have got today for my parents and then something I wanted lol

She and I had a really good talk about what has been happening with me the last few days and then also things about Honey and what is going on with her. She had lots of insightful things to say and I encouraged her to share them with Honey.

After being gone most of the day, I got back and opened my email and found an interesting email. Nothing to bad really. Honey was scared I was going to really be upset but was nothing I really did not know already. It is always interesting to read a person and know them so well that you know things before they admit it to themselves. But denial is how I live at times too so I know how it goes LOL

Well my Daddy just signed on aim and I am going to go have fun with him. :)

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...