Monday, April 23, 2001

Well in Germany I have been here to support Honey and be here for her and not done much touristy things, which has been fine, we have talked about me coming this summer and traveling with her when she is on vacation and angel boy is in the states with his Dad. That would be a lot of fun and something I know at this moment that I will be doing.

It seems though lots of things have happened to me while here that just make me wonder where my life is going at the moment though. There have been lots of hurts. I would say every relationship I am in has been strained and hard and sometimes very painful at some point in the last 2 months. I have not blogged about any of the events as I just felt it better to keep them on paper instead of online for the world to see. But mostly I did this for others and not for me. When I stop doing what is good for me is when things start going down hill. I have given and expected things back but it is a give and take of a relationship. But I never expect back what I do not deserve. Sound arrogant? I do not think it is arrogance. I think it is knowing myself and knowing what is best for me.

I have been very emotional while here basically because Honey and I are throwing each other's cycles off lol and so I feel like I am continuously PMSing to top off all the fun relationship things. This is going to be my last week here with Honey too and so it is going to be a hard week.

There are a few relationships that are in my life right now where friends.family...have fallen for the bad boy....I think it can be done the other way about around too. That the guy can fall for the bad girl. They get lied to, hurt over and over and over again by these people and keep staying or going back. But the person that is honestly there for them and cares and is loyal they turn away from. I wonder why that is?

Honey just called. She asked me to go to lunch but I am really not up to it. I was suppose to go out sight seeing today with this really great woman, a friend of Honey's. But I canceled on her too. This friend is really great plus she knows how to use a flogger more naturally then I have seen in a long time. She had only flogged 3 times too. It was amazing.

That night was really interesting night....

We dressed up and went downtown. We had some interesting things happen in the restaurant. And then we went to Honey's friend. She flogged Honey first. It was really cool to see and then she flogged me.

It was really nice - felt great. And then at the end she did something I had never had done before. I mean yes I have had my hair pulled but how she did it was different. It was really hard and intense. She would pull from the roots hard for a few moments and let go and then do it again. She used both hands in my hair and would do it over and over. I came just from that lol It was cool :)

Going from one thing to the next....mind racing. Nothing I did not expect right now though.

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...