Friday, June 20, 2003

Master did a blog on Dominants expecting too much from a submissive. He and I have talked about that several times.

Master takes very good care of me to make sure that I won’t break or snap. I get overwhelmed, on edge and He is there ready to handle it. I am slowly learning that He won’t leave or walk away from it.

I can’t tell you how much He does for me to help me get through those times. I am always very grateful that I have such a loving and understanding Master as well as a sadistic one.

I have seen Dominants that treat the submissive like a piece of furniture instead of a human. And that bothers me, but I know that it is up to the submissive to leave if they are not happy. The things Master talks about in journal about the submissive snapping and breaking – I believe happen when the human slave is treated like a chair.

The beginning of last month I wrote in my offline journal about slave verses property. I asked on lists a few months ago what the difference was between being a slave verses being a property. And most people said there was not a difference.

I just can’t see how there can’t be a difference.

My Master considers me His slave – His submissive, His lover, His friend, His companion, His fuckflesh, His little girl, His nothing, and so much more. I am also His property. I believe a person can be a slave and a property, but I am not sure it is possible for a person to be solely property. The reason being we are human – we have emotions, needs and brain to function as more then a piece of property.

Think of property….as a chair. You have chair…it serves its purpose. Maybe you want it to be cozier, so you throw a blanket over it in 110-degree weather. Maybe you want it to be an outside chair so you put it outside even though it was made to be an indoor chair. Maybe you leave town for 3 weeks and forget about your chair back home…I mean why would you need to think about it? Think of the chair as a person. The person serves as chair. You throw the blanket over it and it is 110 degrees out…do you think that person can serve it function if the chair passes out from heat exhaustion? What if you put the human serving as a chair outside – the weather elements will hurt/wear on the person and cause it to possible be ruined. What if you leave the human serving as chair for 3 weeks? How responsible is it to leave a human – serving as a chair for 3 weeks?

We are human. We can’t just be a chair. We can’t solely be property – we have NEEDS beyond a chair.

I have watched couples where the Owner treats the slave as a chair and thinks of the slave solely as property – the slave serves a function. The Dominant expects her to serve that function no matter what. He expects her to serve as a chair no matter what – if she is sick, if she has worked 60 hours during the week she is still his chair. My theory with them is that if she breaks, snaps, gets so tired and over worked that she gets sick or can’t perform as a chair, then he will find a new chair and do the same thing to that person only to find out that one will break too and the cycle starts again.

Master proposed that maybe a Dominant such as that has issues with commitment basically and so he sets his relationships up like that so that he knows they won’t last.

I have been thinking about that lots and part of me wonders if that is possibly true. Either way I think it is irresponsible for a Dominant to think a person can serve solely as chair.

I am glad that I am more then just a chair for my Master…I am glad I am His little girl, His animal, His nothing, His fuckflesh, - and I am glad I am His slave and His property too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...