Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Music: Ottmar Liebert
Topic: Weekly Update and more

I am feeling down thinking about being away from Master. It is going to be very hard. He has been my world for over a month now – and I have kind of a routine and structure here and then be without. I can’t wait to see Grumber and wench and be there for the wedding. I am very excited about it. I just am going to miss Master a lot.

Monday I was sluggish all day – I am sure it has a lot to do with the getting sad about being away from Master. Tuesday was very productive. I have had lots to do this week to get things together for Memphis and Thunder.

Today I worked on the wedding present for Grumbler and wench. It is not going very smoothly and I can’t even explain how much Master has been TOTALLY supportive and helpful. I am so lucky to have Him in my life. I can’t count how many times a day I think that and feel it. He is an incredible man.

I have not done art work in a VERY long time so it has been a little stressful for me. And He has been FANTASTIC!

Tonight we ran to Target and then Sears. Sears did not have much in hosiery department. I keep forgetting – SMALL town. I mean it is not a totally small town like where Bill and Lisa live : )

Anyway I will have to get thigh highs for Thunder while I am in Memphis.

Then for dinner Master took me to an Itailan resturant that is really good. Master took me there during my trip to meet Him. And it was really good food and the same goes for tonight – great food. I am stuffed!

Tomorrow night I will be making a roast, potatoes, carrots, green beans and rolls for dinner. Our last dinner before I leave : (

To change subjects so I don’t get more sad...

The weekend was very good again…

Friday Master let me talk to several friends….Katrina over the lunch hour, Moni later that evening - both online. Then I called wench. So it was nice to have so much girl talk in one day. I miss my friends. Moni asked me if I was out making friends here yet and I told her no – that I missed her and my other friends there but that I was not feeling the need to seek out friends yet. She understood what I meant because she knows me. I miss my friends, but am very content with just having Master to be with and do things with and talk to right now. And of course 2 weeks of being gone is making me a little nervous – being out of my routine as Master’s willing captive.

Later on – but not as late as last weekend – Master announces we will go get groceries again. It was 10pm at that time. And I had not done the menu or the grocery list yet. So, together we sat down to do it. It was not hard we did not need that much.

I had quite a bit to do today – well this week. I am sure I am going to get a little frazzled as the week wears on…

Okay back to my weekend summary…

Friday we went to our late night grocery shopping. Boring Friday night for a BDSM couple huh? lol I really do like the things Master and I do – vanilla and BDSM things. It seems just so right always. I mean I never thought things could be so good with someone. I never imagine it would feel so right.

This whole weekend was about relaxing and just being together. Master even told me He did not want me to worry about dishes or household things this weekend. It surprised me, but it was nice that we had a whole weekend just of being us together.

Saturday morning we got up early and went and got my dry cleaning that needed to be done before Thunder. And then got breakfast. After breakfast we watched unfaithful. While we were watching it Master went the bedroom and came out with a duct take gag. It was the beginning of the movie and I had it on the whole time plus time afterwards when we went to the bedroom to play and have sex. Master came on my face with the gag in place. It was yummy. Master took quite a few pictures of me this weekend and that is one I asked to see…I wanted a picture of the cum dripping down my face with a blue duct tape gag. We also squeezed in an enema and a golden shower on Saturday too.

I made Happy Dish for Master and I on Saturday night. Happy Dish is basically pasta, sauce, hamburger or sausage, cheese – shredded mozz, parameson, and ricotta – baked. It is yummy. It received it’s name from Jackie. She loved it when I made that for her and she said it made her happy. So thus – Happy Dish it became.

Then Sunday was spent going on a scenic drive. It was so beautiful. It is so incredible here. On the way back Master played with me by abusing my tits while He drove lol I was too fuzzy to notice how well He was driving : ) All I know is that we were having fun…Him hurting me like He likes too and me getting all wet and mushy from His sadism.

When we got home Master was telling me to get to the bedroom – and He was still letting that sadism out on me by putting pepper on my cunt. Oh how it BURNED!

It was followed by playing and orgasms….oh my! : )

I had another enema on Sunday and then our ritual shower. Those are just so incredible…I get so fuzzy with them still. I am going to miss them while at Grumbler and wench's.

We ended Sunday by playing some more….Master flogged me and then ended the night with spanking. The spanking was the best spanking I have ever had…I am not a spanking fan. But Master’s spanking…ohhhhhh my….yummy yummy yummy! Thank Gawd Master is a drummer! LOL

The weekend was great….

And our next weekend together will be at Thunder and I am sure that will be a fantastic time. I am looking forward to going to such a big event with Master. I will write about that more in the next 2 weeks.

A note – I owe several people some emails….know I appreciate the friends that keep in contact and I will write you back. I think of everyone often…

One more thing before logging off for the night….a Buddhist wisdom…

Intention is the core of all conscious life. It is our intentions that create karma, our intentions that help others, our intentions that lead us away from the delusions of individuality toward the immutable verities of enlightened awareness. Conscious intention colors and moves everything. -Master Hsing Yun, "Describing the Indescribable"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...