Sunday, July 27, 2003

I hate pms I hate pms I hate pms

I know Master is probably saying that mantra even louder then me. The sweet demure slave girl has turned into an insecure, crying mess.

This morning again started off a little rough.

Master is very good at balancing being sadistic and being very comforting and caring to me. But not sure what it is about pmsirrational that seems to hit His buttons and we both become out of whack. I need more comforting and how it often feels is that He backs away from me. I guess part of me wonders if He is unsure of how to handle me during these times.

It is just very hard because I have been feeling so very secure in my place in His life and now I feel so insecure and irrational, but of course during those moments I don't realize it. I just feel like everything sends me to tears and not wondering what to do or how to act. And before...I have been feeling very secure in knowing what to do to please and serve Master. So I right now I am hating pms!

Today we went to a wedding out on a cliff. It was a very pretty wedding. Everything together - the couple, family, flowers and the INCREDIBLE view made for an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Afterwards we had time to kill before going to the reception - so we went driving around to areas Master has not taken me. And some of the houses we saw - the view and the cliffs were just so beautiful. After our drive we then went to the reception for just a very short time (yeah!). We basically had a glass of wine and talked to a few of His coworkers - then left. :)

We came home and read the paper in bed - which started us looking at the real estate ads. So now Master is looking at floor plans and such.

my horoscope for tomorrow...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You might want to find a way to express some physical energy today so your unexpressed feelings don’t get in the way of your pleasure. And there can be some pleasure in store for you today. Even if you aren’t sure about what you are doing, at least try to enjoy it while it’s happening. It’s time for you to feel good and if you need to let go of some old hurt or anger, the time to do that is now.

So I turned to Master and asked Him what kind of pleasure I am getting tomorrow. *grins* His response was - that now I did not need an orgasm tonight He would just give me one tomorrow. *pouting*

Not really pouting as I get pleasure in various forms everyday through serving Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...