Thursday, July 24, 2003

Okay this is a good one so I asked Master if I could message this bozo back and He said He was allowing me a freebie. So here was my response. Maybe I should email this guy my new article coming out in SMART soon.

WannaBe: come here to me now on your knees with your tits trailing on the floor i am going to jump on your nipples bite your cunt and then kick it

me: ohhh thank you for making my night...lots of giggle sitting here next to my Master...Reading Profiles is ALWAYS a good thing Is hi how are you too much for you? Do you think this is how you get a submissive? Respect earns respect Have a good night and really...good luck on your search as with the words you typed to me in the offline message it will be a VERY VERY long time before you ever see one...have fun jacking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...