Saturday, July 05, 2003

Sexy Saturday

Do you believe in saving sex/virginity until your wedding night or is it a completely outdated notion? Did you or someone you have met actually do this? What were your reasons for abstaining? In hindsight, do you think it was the right decision?

The person that does the Sexy Saturday said this was inspired because she has a wedding to go to this afternoon…

And since I do too…I thought I would answer them…

I believe it is up to the couple/person if they want to save themselves for their wedding night. I did not save myself with Jim and I am not sure I regret it, but part of me remembered wishing it were special…different in someway then it had been. Jim and I dated for 6 years so highly unlikely that we would have waited. I was not a virgin when I started dating him either. I don’t think I know anyone that saved sex for the wedding night.

On to other things now…

Congratulations to Grumbler and wench!

Today they are getting married…I am very happy for them. They are really good friends and both are considered family too me. I am very happy to be taking part in this special day with them.

So my wishes for today are that they have a GREAT day…full of joy and love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...