Monday, July 28, 2003

We believe we own our thoughts and have to do something about them, especially if they are negative. This is bound to create suffering. -Ayya Khema, "Be an Island"

Today I have had a migraine. It was a lower level so I was able to function - but not on top of my schedule today. Master was very understanding - and even surprised me in the middle of the day with a cherry limeade. He is such a wonderful Master...this girl is so lucky to have such a great Master.

Last night we went to bed and Master started to play with my breasts....hurting them - squeezing, twisting, slapping, pressing on pressure points and some light punching. It is hard to take it at times, but I love suffering for Master seeing the pleasure He gets when He is letting His sadism out on me. He then used the "evil stick" on me - and that thing is nasty. He has started to call it the ugly stick as it makes very ugly marks. He made X's on my breasts. He was doing pain as He was playing with my cunt. It is really hard to cum with pain and He knows that, so He eventually stopped with the pain and just played with my cunt. I was allowed to cum and was very thankful.

I slept very good after the orgasm and pain.

I added comment section. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time but I avoided it for several reasons that I am not going to comment on basically because of the opening quote. :)

Go check out my Master's blogger...He has a very small version of a beautiful picture He took the other night of lightning. Yes, we were out in a lightning storm - me who hates lightning storms. Anyway go check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...