Thursday, July 10, 2003

Horoscopes for Friday:
His...SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): This can be a big day for you Sagittarians with the Moon still in your sign, aligning with powerful Pluto. Additionally, you feel the kick from the Venus-Mars connection and may be moved to express deeply felt emotions as part of your plan to get closer to someone you are attracted to. It can all work out, as long as you don’t become so sure of yourself that you miss the obvious signals you are being given.

mine...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You are connected to Venus, the planet of creativity and beauty. Today, Venus is getting energized by red hot Mars and you may be ready to jump right out of your skin. This isn’t as unpleasant as it might sound, for you can express your feelings with an uncommon ease, especially through actions and artistic creations. Don’t bother trying to talk about it; do something with the creative impulse.

Not too bad....I guess. We have been having some really weird horoscopes as well as just plain awful ones too. Since being with Master mine don't seem to make as much sense to me. Not like they were before. They really were so on it when I was in Ohio. But I am also going through changes being with Master so I guess there will be different things going on then can be mapped out by the stars. I am going to do an Osho Zen reading before I go to bed.

I don't really ever rely on things like that map out things for me. Usually they tell me things I already know - but I just needed to hear out loud. And that is what I like about it. Or it just gives me a different way to look at my life and I certainly need that at times....I loose objectivity when it comes to my life but being a Libra and looking at others...I usually can be objective. Just not when it is about me. LOL But we all get that way to an extent I feel.

Okay on to other things....

We went out to dinner tonight for a favorite of mine…Chinese food. My fortune was “Excitement and intrigue follow you closely wherever you go!”

LOL Cute huh?

So, it is Thursday and tomorrow I leave Memphis to go meet Master in Denver for Thunder in the Mountains.

It has been great to see Grumbler and wench. I am so very happy I was here to help out and to just be a part of their wedding and also the ceremony they had on Monday night. I can’t thank them enough for having me here. They are always really good to me…and I appreciate their friendship and kindness! They are such great people and I am very lucky!

Tomorrow I will be back under Master's thumb. I am very excited of course! I have missed Him so much. It has been hard to be away from Him. I have felt a little lost without Him. But that will all change tomorrow….

I need a Master hug…they are the bestest! (yes I know that is not a real word but it is a word I use when little girl starts coming out and I need a Daddy hug)

Not sure what else to write right now….but this will probably be the last heard of me until Monday or later since we will then be back from Thunder. (wrote this earlier in the day - and just got off the phone with Master we are bringing the lap top so if there is a chance I might post a blog from Thunder which would be kind of cool to do an update in the midst of all that excitement)

I am excited about Thunder and totally nervous too….

But it will be FANTASTIC to experience Thunder with Master! And to just be in His arms again! Yummy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...