Tuesday, July 01, 2003

This will be a quickie - as it is a busy day here in Memphis. But I wanted to write a little bit....as today is Our anniversary.....Master and I have been together 6 months.

I am missing Master lots.....and wishing I was able to celebrate today with Him...:(

So this will be a mushy entry....

I am thankful for having such a wonderful man as my Master. He does so much for me and I hope that I give Him back just as much as He give me...because He deserves so much.

I am not sure how to express what I feel....so just going to type....and hope it comes out with the words to express at least a little bit how I feel....

I fall to my knees and whisper…say with breathless whispers that shout in my soul…
I am yours to command, yours to own...
For without the love you give...
For with You allowing me to serve you…
My soul would be empty…and lost…
I am devoted to serving and pleasing You….

However you want me to serve You….
However you want me to please You…
I will surrender everything to You…
I was made for You, Master….
I need You, Master…
I belong to You, Master…
I am home with You, Master

Life had brought me many moments of fear, trouble and hurt…
You have made everything better…
You have made all the troubles seem so distant…
You have made all the clouds in my life seem like something in a book that was read long long ago…
You have made it safe for me to love again...
You have made it safe for me to serve and give again…

I hear Your voice in my heart and soul…
And know I am Your girl…
Thank You Master for all that You have given me….
I am proud to be Your slave…

I hope to honor You…
To serve You with grace….
To please You with dedication…
I adore and love You Master…

Happy Anniversary Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...