Monday, February 23, 2004

Dirty Girl

I sit here right now with dried cum on my face.....*blushing*

Master records Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the mornings for me. And this mornings didn't tape and I think it was "Dirty Girls" from season 7. Just the name and how Caleb says "dirty girl" makes me all wet and gooey. I know he does not mean it in a "good way." He is being evil. But it turns me on! LOL *blushing* I told Master at lunch how I just love that episode because it makes me wet and gooey. And so He started calling me a dirty girl.

This evening when I was getting ready for Master I decided I would just greet Him at the door in thigh highs and that is it. Maybe in the back of my mind I was having visions of being His dirty girl. *blushing* So, Master came home and of course He started in calling me a dirty girl. And it was making me hot and wet.

So after dinner, Master takes me into the bedroom....*blushing*

Master talked "dirty" to me....calling me His dirty little girl....as well as slut and other hot words. :) He then fucked me for awhile. And then He told me to get my vibrator and masturbate. He started masturbating too. Seeing Him mastrubate really turns me on and makes me so hot. He came and then wiped His cum all over my face calling me His dirty girl. Telling me how now I look like a dirty girl. Before long I was cumming very hard! It was one of those orgasms where it just was like waves and waves crashing through my body....even after I had turned the vibrator off. It still crashed through my body over and over.

It was awesome....something so simple as being called a dirty girl got me so worked up...and Him too. And we had a wonderful time and enjoyed each other. It was so nice. :)

We laid in bed talking, cuddling and then Master said that I would have to wear the cum on my face until we go to bed. Now that was at 7:30 and so it will be probably near 11pm before I can wash my face. *blushing*

I am Master's dirty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...