Thursday, February 19, 2004

Nothing will be linked together tonight...not they usually are with me LOL :)

~ I feel like I should do a blog entry since Sunday was the last time I did one. This week has went fast...both Master and I commented on that while eating dinner tonight.

~ I am pmsing...at least I have to be....because I am way over reacting this week. And I feel like I can't do anything right and that often happens when I am pmsing.

~ I think I have had nightmares of Don this week. I have nightmares of him before but not in a long time now they are almost just dream like....bad but not. But this week they were nightmares.

~ I mentioned months ago that I might have do a rant about friends. One of my rants is that I will write emails - several - to real life friends and not hear back from them. It bothers me a lot. Especially the emails that ask them questions and I never hear back from them. I have a couple friends that I wrote several weeks before the holidays asking for addresses, then wrote again after the holidays, but still never got their addresses. Some of the emails to these people require a one word answer or even one line answer and they can't stop one moment and do that for me? But yet I know they are online longer reading other mail, journals, elists and websites.

Just thought about when Master and I were first corresponding and talking online before meeting...that is one thing that I liked about Him (of many that grew over getting to know Him), He answered all my emails. Even when it was a long email that He did not have time to write out a lengthy email - He would just write that...that He was busy and we could talk about it later or that He would write later. And He always followed through on that. I know it is a small silly thing to probably care about.

It is energy to me. I am putting energy into that person...reaching out, caring, trying to be supportive and/or expressing thoughts and feelings to them. And that energy is not...respected (? not sure that is the word I want.)

I feel disappointed in some of my friends - not just in regards to this - but with several other things. I hate it when people let you down....you think more of them then that and they let you down....okay mixing this with others things that are bothering me about friends...so I am going to stop this....line of writing.

~ Computer Geek Stuff...

Okay for months and months Master told me I should try this browser and I didn't want too...and finally I did and I love it...Avant Browser

I love the tabs and the group features. When I open it, I have it set to open 3 pages always and I love that. I love that I can group things by favorite blogs, things that I check out once a week, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...