Wednesday, February 11, 2004

If you don't understand the Way as it meets your eyes, how can you know the Path as you walk? -Shih-t'ou

We have been home for a couple days now and I am thankful.

Master's parents are very nice to me, but I also am glad to be home alone. I have got back in to my routine. It is nice to have that structure again.

I wrote in my last journal entry about expectations...that I am struggling...feeling tired and frustrated. It really has not went away. Master and I did talk about that He is happy with my service. He says for what He expects from me right now - that I am giving above and beyond. But I feel like there should be more. And again that might be an expectation of *mine* not *His*.

It has been a rough few days. I am glad we are home, but Master and I are dealing with some relationship issues. We are committed to each other and getting through these problems. And really when you come down to things that is all that matters that we are in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...