Saturday, April 02, 2005

Interview Meme Questions

Answering interview meme...2 people on livejournal asked me and so I am going post the answers here too.

1) What was your very first experience as a slave?
Answer in next post of questions as it was asked 2 times

2) If you had one day left to live, what would you do with it?
I just think I would want to see as many friends and family as I could. Being surrounded by them talking to each other...sharing time and telling them how much love and appreciate them all.

3) What got you interested in cooking & what is your favorite recipe for?
Well my mother is a cook. It is what she does for a living and is a very good cook. But oddly enough she never taught me to cook....never really taught any of her 3 daughters to cook as she does not like people in her kitchen. So it was not really until I was married (not married anymore) and started cooking that I realized it was fun to cook and have people enjoy what I made. Really with Master my love for cooking has come out more as he really allows me to experiment more then I have been able to in the past.

Oh I don't have a favorite recipe...last year another LJ friend interviewed me and she asked me what I would serve if I were having someone famous to dinner. Well at the time it was Master and my anniversary and so I was making a new meal and it actually turned out horrible. Well the entree did everything else was great...including the dessert - cream puffs stuffed with homemade chocolate pudding.

So, what I am saying my taste go for what I seem to be liking or doing in the moment. So lately that would be lots different kinds of chicken...

Chicken Capri, Chicken Pomodoro, Sicilian Chicken...not sure on the sides would depend on which I made. But for dessert right now I am craving my Mom's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cake. It is yummy!


4) When did you know you were a submissive/slave?

When I was with my first owner, at 18, I did not know there were names for what were were doing and who we were....so it was not until many many years later...9 years later now that I think about that I found a D/s board on aol...while looking for information on anal sex. I was looking for that info because my husband was scared to try and I wanted to prove to him that we could do it - that it might hurt at first but that it could be done safely. Anyway, back on track, I stumbled on to this board and read some posts by submissives and I was like wow I do that...I feel that...wow this sounds like me. And then I realized it was a whole lifestyle surrounding these things I did in all my relationships. So that was 10 years ago that I actually found out there was name for who I am...submissive and slave.


5) What is your favorite service to perform for your Master?
I don't ever answer this question very good. Because there is not *a* service that really have that is a favorite. I just like serving him. I have always been semi-service oriented but with Master it seems to come out more and that is something I really like that I am serving him in ways I never served before...it is just great to be serving Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...