Monday, April 18, 2005

Life Update

Just some random things.....

  • I have just been so busy with art lately that I don't have time to write.

  • Master is still working very long hours so I am alone a lot.

  • My allergies are terrible right now.

  • I have my period right now and it is horrible. On Saturday Master tucked me into bed it was so bad.

  • Sunday Master worked so hard outside. It was things that I could not help with due to heights (He was on the roof) and allergies. It was pretty much an all day affair for Him. While He worked outside, I proceeded with my spring cleaning. Every room except our bedroom is done with spring cleaning now.

  • I need to do some webmaster work this week

  • I need to send out various pieces of mail love this week

  • I need to bake some this week

  • Topics to remind myself to write about....Flexibility, Migraines, Conditioning and Abuse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...