Sunday, April 24, 2005

Life Update

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Monday thru Thursday
I had my period and it was pretty bad this time...throwing up, migraines and all. Daddy got me things to make me feel good throughout the week...junk food heaven...fudge covered oreos, ice cream, and cherry limeades.

I did some more work on some paintings, but none of them are done yet. I will be posting link to them when I am done though. Also I got a few more art supplies - 2 canvas and some gesso. I have been in a great creative mood recently. But really I need to be designing a website for a client. I want to work on *my* stuff instead though. So this next coming week I will have to get busy on work stuff and my stuff will need to come after I get the major portions of the designs down. I have gotten lots of wonderful mail this week of art! And then I sent out lots last week also. And I have some more that I need to get out this coming week.

I did get some baking done this week like I wanted....a loaf of Rye Bread and a loaf of herb focaccia.

Firefly came in on Netflix this week. I am huge Joss Whedon Buffyverse fan. And although the first episode of Firefly started off slow to me the verse was similar. There were lines that I could just tell came from Joss. I am going to watch the second episode today I think..I hope.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Friday
We had an intense conversation before Master left for work -- so my day was out of sorts. I am still dealing with it. But on Friday night Daddy spoiled me with a rose, wine, magazine I was looking at on Mixed Media and then Blizzards for dessert (JeN we finally used the coupon). I made one of Master's favorites for dinner pot roast with potatoes, carrots and green beans. So we had a very nice quiet evening. We ate a good dinner and then watched the Girl with a Pearl Earring. I really enjoyed it as I am an art nut, but Master thought it was a chick flick and although not bad it was not great.


Saturday
It was kind of lazy day for the most part..napping, relaxing and such. We did do lots of grocery shopping during the evening though. We are stocked up for a while. It was one of those weeks where such and such store had a few things on sale that we use and then another had a few things...so we hit 4 stores yesterday.

The night ended very nice too....

Master and I were snuggling in bed. I asked for kisses and....well He certainly kissed me. He took one hand and squeezed my neck and the other hand behind my head in my hair while He kissed. He was squeezing and letting up...I love breath play! He did it over and over again making me very fuzzy and out of it. It made me so out of it that I was not completely aware of what else He was doing. I know He was slapping and squeezing my tits hard but not sure how much of that He did to me. I do remember enjoying the pain in my fuzzy state. Also while He was doing breath play, I was having the overwhelming need to suck His cock, but was unable to communicate that at the time. After a bit more of breath play, Master pulled my t-shirt over my head - covering it almost like a hood to Him. He rubbed my clit. I loved the His fingers on me. I was getting very wet and even more turned on. And my want to suck His cock just increased and soon I able to speak. So, I requested to suck Master's cock. He pulled the t-shirt off and shoved my head down onto His cock. It was yummy!

After Master came, we snuggled up and drifted off to sleep. It was very nice way to go to sleep!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Sunday
Been another relaxing day. We made breakfast together. And then talked about spirituality and religion. Master bought a computer from a friend a while back and so He has spent a few hours this afternoon trying to see where we were going to put it. It is going to be my computer since my current one is running out of space and slow. I am going to do a few chores and maybe request some play or snuggles from Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...