Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Art Vent

Just needing to vent...

I am just so frustrated right now.....

I am not feeling very inspired. I do have things in my head but when I try to get them out it looks muddled or doesn't quite fit together on the canvas or paper like it does in my head. And so then I just try to come up with something by looking at all the beautiful inspiring pieces I have around me....but again nothing seems to come together quite right. I will get one or 2 pieces together but then I can't finish it out. So I am frustrated.

Master is out town and I hoped to get quite a few Christmas presents knocked out this week. But if tonight is how it is going to be....it is going to be a long week! Here is hoping tomorrow inpsires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...