Monday, November 21, 2005

Kindlings

I have a ton of posts I want to do but I don't have the time to do a long drawn out entry and most of them would be that. But I felt I wanted to just write a little so I am doing an old Kindlings.

1. "One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." -Jane Austen
I think that quote is accurate. I think we all are unique and have different pleasures and tastes. And even if I don't understand someones -- I try not to judge them. And maybe that is because I have been so judged by others because of my desires and even just the dynamic I am in and sought out for all those years previous to Master claiming me. I was often told I was insane and seeking unsafe conditions. But just because it was what I wanted - I did not expect others to do as me.

2. Is it possible to live with no regrets, or are regrets a natural part of life?
I think regrets are a natural part of life. It is how you handle the regrets. Does a person get hung up on them and dwell on the past more then acknowledging it and then moving forward. I have regrets but I try to look at them this way....I didn't like that it happened but I will handle it differently if I am faced with that situation again.

3. What is one of your best skills or talents?

organization

4. "The heart is the temple wherein all truth resides." -Kahlil Gibran
hmmm is really the truth within my heart...? I am not sure as sometimes I feel my heart/my emotions get in the way of seeing the truth. But on the other hand there are times if I would have followed my heart I would have been more happy so that truth was right.

5. Do you feel there is a learning curve in slavery? Do you feel you have to unlearn certain things that society has taught you?
yes....I do think I have had to unlearn certain things society has taught me. I know that I often fought against what I truly desired because of what society has said.


6. "One man's edge is another man's daily life." -Joseph W. Bean

Amen! I think often there are things in my daily life that people consider an edge they will never go but I am very happy that it is my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...