Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tagged....3 Things Meme

Three things you like about yourself: eyes, hair, my self awareness

Three things you don't like about yourself: overly sensitive, dry skin (which used to be soft skin before I moved to Colorado), gray hair appearing

Three things that scare you: death before I feel it is time, being homeless, having an aneurysm

Three of your everyday essentials: talking to Master, hugs and kisses from Master, brushing my teeth

Three things you are wearing right now: a t-shirt, panties, and my stripy socks

Three of your favorite songs: Feels like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk, I still haven't found what I am looking for by U2, Imagine by John Lennon

Three things you want in a relationship: love, compatibility, M/s

Three things that turn you on: laughing, intelligence, confidence

Three things that turn you off: ignorance, tickling, teasing (certain types of teasing)

Two truths and a lie: Fall is my favorite season, I have moved 8 times from birth to 4 years old, I never want to go to NYC again

Three things you can't live without: diet coke, chocolate, art supplies

Three places you want to go on vacation: France, Italy, Ireland

Three things you just can't do: knit, make a pie crust, go out of the house without make up

Three kids names: McKenna, Cole, Emma

Three things you want to do before you die: travel,(going with Jewel's answer on this next one) witness a good US President in office full term, see Master realize his dreams

Three of your favorite musicians: U2, Coldplay, Lisa Gerrad

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: eyes, laugh, self awareness (but these go for anyone I am attracted to)

Three of your favorite hobbies: baking, tarot, journaling

Three things you really want to do badly right now: sleep, have a cuppa tea, lotion my whole body as my skin is so dry

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: teacher, art historian, interior design

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: be able to have sex without attachment, sometimes i communicate like a guy, ?

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
too emotional, i love to dress up, i like girly girl things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...