Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Aching

When I get home from being away, Master usually is pretty light on me. Because I usually have some problems with re-entry. And this time really isn't any different. Well it was but for different reasons. This time I didn't crash emotionally like I usually do. I just suffered altitude sickness. And so we hadn't really played yet....that is until this morning. And Oh my did we play! My limbs are feeling like limp noodles and aching nicely still this evening from the SM. Our morning included bondage, Master flogging my pussy, using the baton all over my body, filled with a vibrating dildo and the hitachi used on me at the same time, hood, chopstick nipple clamps and much more.

It was an interesting twist for Master to use the hood on me towards the end of our play. He put it on me and then told me to shush. And I laid very still and became his doll. He just stroked my pvc covered head. And made me just seem like an inanimate object - his doll to use to get off. It was an interesting head space.

I even have marks! Which is usually not the case. I have red marks and bruising on my left breast. That nipple also hurts - just rubbing against my t-shirt.

It is good to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice welcoming! You mentioning the head space re: being your Masters doll, I've been thinking a lot about those fantasies as of late after reading "Daddy's Girl" by Stella Black. It's just a matter of convincing Husband to play along.

    I've got to ask as well, where do you live to get altitude sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve, Thank you for your comment! I live in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...