Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tug & Slap

After suckling Master's cock for a while last Saturday, he pulled my head up by my hair - pulling on it fairly hard. And it instantly hit that spot in me....where it turned me on from my head to my toes. My nipples went from soft to hard and I had little goose pimples on my body from just that sensation. Master and I hadn't had any other SM play so it had just been that pull on the hair that made me wet instantly.

Master tugged on my hair just a little harder and then slapped me HARD. An orgasm ripped through my body fast. I haven't had that happen in a while where I came just from my hair being pulled and one single hard slap to the face. But damn it was good. And it kept me dripping wet all day long and so needful that I masturbated about 5 times.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...