Sunday, April 29, 2012
I am really glad that teacup's time with us gave her a taste of our everyday experiences. Master is self-employed and often our day/week get totally messed up because work comes first. And work got in the way right away. Monday and Tuesday we had tentative plans to meet some friends so they could meet teacup but Master ended up needing to do work both those days which then put other things we had wanted to do out of the schedule too. It really was a week of just planning it kind of day to day.
She got to experience everyday things like cleaning and folding clothes while Master was out on business. Her and I shopping and doing errands for Master while he was busy with work. Her and Master running errands for his work and because we had to of course do some home repairs while she was here. She is a handy girl for sure - helped out on every level from sorting and filing things to doing home repairs. She just dove into the projects and was just willing to help out in any way.
We of course had LOTS of fun in there too.
Some highlights...mostly good with a few not so good thrown in to show it was everyday life full of ups and downs but mostly ups....
* her first night here - seeing her in bed with Master and being able to kiss them both good night. (our bed isn't big enough for all 3 of us to sleep comfortably in so we switched off nights sleeping with her) It was quite overwhelming for me - in a good way. I was overwhelmed with love, affection and just joy...joy of seeing them in bed together...seeing her HERE with us. It really choked me up with overflowing feelings and tears.
* I ended up being sick my first night sleeping with her
* I started spotting the day she arrived and then my period hit about half way through her visit and stopped the day she left. My period was 10 days early. :(
* got to enjoy one of my obsessions with her - Harry Potter. She hadn't seen the last one so we watched the last 3 with her. We also watched North by Northwest which is in my top 10 favorite movies. And we watched The Secretary which she hadn't seen before either.
* seeing teacup in her first hood, leather collar, cuffs and gag
* Master gagged us the first or second night - while he read from Laura Antoniou's The Slave. It was fun to see her drool. Her gag is much larger then mine as I have a small mouth - no really I do My dentist even has told me that my mouth is small and always is asking me to open it more. :) Anyway - I have a small gag and she has a LARGE ball gag - she looked so pretty in it.
* Hearing Master and her having fun - really turned me on except for once...
* And I had a meltdown. We all talked it out but it was very emotional. After that, later in the evening I did an Osho Zen tarot reading for all of us. teacup had never done tarot before and all of us....all of our cards were so spot on. I had 3 significant cards, but the last card actually used words from the meltdown earlier in the day. It was very scary actually how accurate it was - we were looking at them like damn. It is amazing how much they can "read" you.
* teacup was a great help to me with a major project and doing some things around the house. I know I didn't let her do much, but this was also her vacation from work and I wanted her to be able to just relax. Next time she comes - I have promised to let her help more in chores and cooking. I pretty much spoiled her with food - I cooked a lot of our favorites and just had things planned out pretty good so that meals were covered.
* the liberator from Eden Fantasys arriving just in time to make sure her ass was in the air for Master to beat. (review of the liberator most likely coming at some point)
* knowing she now understands why when I say I am lucky that Master played the drums what I mean by that. Master is the best spanker and it is all because he is a drummer.
* my goodness that girl can take pain. Really she could have gone on and on and on.
* She had lovely bruises on her ass and inside of her thighs.
* Her favorite toy is the Evil stick. (grins) Right teacup? She knows the name fits it.
* We had little afternoon trip to basically our backyard - where she took, I think it was, over 500 photos.
* We had a day trip too - and was wonderful to show her spots that have special meaning for us and create a moment that will now make it a very special spot for her. Master collared her at one of our favorite places. A waterfall we love to go to.
* I believe she enjoyed getting a taste of being chained to the bed at night. One night sleeping with her - her and I woke up with our male cat meowing because he wanted to be fed. He kept sitting there looking at us and meowing like "hey you guys are up come and feed me" but we were both chained to the bed. So we kept telling him to go wake Master. Have you ever watched Lassie where Lassie would come and tell them something by barking and of course they always understood. It would be something like Timmy fell in the well. We were doing that with our male cat - telling him to go tell Master Timmy fell in the well so he would come undo us from the bed . Okay so maybe you needed to be here to get it :)
* Got some wine from local winery to enjoy on her last night here. Also spent that afternoon at paint your own pottery place creating keepsakes for each other - we each took a turn at each other's piece to paint some of it.
* One day Master had to work with a group of people and teacup and I were able to watch. A couple people who are colleagues of Master but also friends said teacup and I looked like sisters. Her and I both blushed because of the alternate meaning to us. They all looked at her as a friend. But she is part of our family and although sister isn't a word I would use for us - it is closest that works and that many use in poly situations.
Teacup is amazing person...she is so kind, funny, smart, adorable, pretty and sexy. She adapted quickly to things changing around here and the ups and downs. I loved being able to just spend time with her - no matter what it was...if it was sucking on her nipple or just talking - every moment with her was amazing. I feel really blessed we found such an amazing person to be a part of our family.
We had a lot more moments and each moment just seemed to feel right - right with her here with us. It is something we are working towards. It will most likely be a long road to get her here with us but we are all wanting this so willing to wait. But letting her go was really hard but we are looking ahead and keeping in mind all the wonderful memories we created. We look forward to next time we see each other and for the eventual day she can move here to be with us.
(photo taken by Master several years ago even though Master did take some more this time. The falls just weren't as full right now so showing you a picture of them in their full beauty)