Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Not much going on because I am sick...

Master came home yesterday though and that was a good thing. :) I was feeling pretty awful with my cold so He promptly put me to bed for a nap when He got home. I have been trying to take it easy, but of course I see a MILLION things that need to be done. And it is driving me insane...I know not a long trip. LOL Monday I got to talk to Moni on the phone and then today I got to talk to Honey. Since Honey has been back in the states I talk to her a lot more. I am really glad that I do..as I really missed her while she was in Germany. I was happy to talk to Moni on Monday too. We got to have girl-talk and I was needing it...and she was too.

Not sure what else to write about...I am feeling blah...not sure it is just the cold or what...it feels like more but who knows. :(

Here are to quotes that I have had sitting around that I meant to post....that I like....

When one teaches, two learn. - Robert Half

Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day. - Will Durant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...