Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Nothing I really am in the mood to write about....

I am feeling blah could be period...but could be a combination of other things.

On a good note we got our furniture today and since we had brought the old furniture to Salvation Army when we had the Uhaul. We have had no living room furniture so Master has had to be on the floor with His girl...so I am glad He now has a place to sit :)

I am meeting Master's family this weekend and getting nervous about that. I am sure I will be quiet and shy of course. Unpacking is going okay. I need to get some paint to paint a shelving unit I have had since my first apartment. I have found some really good projects I want to work on for Christmas. I have a few paintings I actually need to do.

I painted Grumbler and wench a painting for their wedding - but I had an accident which ruined it so I need to redo that for them. And then I have a couple other people I want to do some painting for - plus some other projects also. Then things around here I want to work on also...like curtains, pillows for the couch, I want to repair a quilt I have, I want to frame some of Master's photos for our dining room and so on and so forth...

I guess I have a few things on my plate :)

Tomorrow is Our anniversary. :) I am going to do some baking in the morning so the house will hopefully cool off by the time He comes home. I am making herb rolls (basil and tyme) and cinnamon cake. For dinner I am making Chicken Cordon Blue - it is one of Master's favorites that I make.

Okay off to have some time with Master :)

Oh one more thing....posted the September article for SMART newletter on my website....
PMS and slavery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...