Saturday, January 24, 2004

Okay trip details ahead!

I had a very nice time in Ohio!

Starting Friday the 16th…Master got into Cleveland early and was able to get into the hotel room early also to rest up before we went to lunch with friends. When we got back from lunch, we had a quickie. Master had me strip and I was lying on the bed next to Him naked but He was fully clothed. Oh when we were walking in from lunch I saw a friend that was vending at the event. We chatted just briefly.

After Master and I had the quickie, we rested just a little bit before getting dressed for the meet and greet. We went through the vendors and chatted with friends all along the way before heading back to our room to work on our presentation again. I had made some changes to my parts on Thursday and so Master wanted to go through it again with the changes.

We were just about to get naked (Master was already down to boxer briefs) when there was a knock on the door…I squealed and jumped up and down…because I knew it was j! We stood hugging, giggling, and squealing. So she came into chat with Master and I for a bit. It was good to see her!

On Saturday morning, Master and I had sex again. It started off with a blowjob before Master took me from behind. Afterwards Master sent me to shower, while he went next door for breakfast for us. So after He got back we went through our presentation one more time as the night before we were both tired and getting a little frustrated with it.

We were going to go to a class on poly that morning, but I did not think I could sit through a class right before our first class. So we went and hung out with j. Master also ordered something for me that I will write about later when we get it :)

Our presentation was around the lunch hour and for some reason this year they did not schedule lunchtime so Master and I wondered if there would be anyone in it, but there were quite a few people (for the size of the event). I think maybe only 2 of the people I did not know or at least know of - through others. I had lots of friends in both sessions. j came to the first session and sat up front. And that was good and hard at the same time. But overall VERY happy she was there. Also there were 2 people I was really looking forward to seeing, as I did not get to see them when I came in September and one was a female Dominant that I have always had the utmost respect for. She is one person in the community who I knew understood where I was coming from in my desires. She came to our first session and asked good questions. And then Jim, another good friend of mine, came and I was very happy about that. I had written him a week before the event asking if he would be there. And he was not sure. So when he came in a little late to the class of course I was very happy to see him and I think I even jumped up and down a little bit!

Our first session went pretty good for me not being a speaker. I liked that the people in our class asked questions. We were able to joke a little and such with it. And it felt more at ease then actually the second session. The second session, I felt like we were reading a book report.

After our first session we then went to see a fellow pervert give her class….Deborah Addington. She is the author of A Hand in a Bush and also Fantasy made Flesh. She is a very passionate, intelligent, bright person. When I say bright, I am not meaning intelligent but as I said she is very intelligent. But I mean bright as radiant..she raditates this energy that makes you just want to be around her. Which has to be hard for her at times, because I am sure it kind of is draining on her. Not sure that makes sense. But anyway she is very intriguing and I really enjoyed being around her and getting to know her better.

Her class was engaging...where it made interesting points to get a person thinking why they stop and don't "do" roleplay. I did want something out of it and that was not addressed…but I heard that class she teaches is different each time so I just hoped that another time we saw it maybe it would be answered or I would ask her at some point. (That point being later in the evening when j put me on the spot lol - but I am glad she did). After her class, which we had to leave a little early, was our session again. Everyone in it I knew. It was nice to have friends in it, but they were not into asking questions like the first group. If we ever do this presentation or another again we would want to make it more interactive.

We then went to a class called the Art of Training. And it was very good also. It was given by the female Dominant that was in our first session that I really admire and respect. She gave a packet of information that really had some good materials in it for modifying behavior. In her class she did a really interesting communication activity. She had us get in pairs…I was with Master of course. And then she had one of us go into a room she showed all those people a picture and then they had to come back and describe it to their partner. The partners had to draw it from what they were saying. Okay so Master had to describe a snowman without saying snowman. So he started with saying something like "draw 3 circles on top of each other going up and down on the paper." Everything He described I drew and it came out pretty accurate. Only thing that was off was scale. But then of course we had to do it in reverse and that did not turn out as well. I was describing a sailboat with a star up in the corner (could not say star) and well it did not turn out as well. So obviously Master is the better communicator. The friend that lead the class said she never has that many people get it right….when she does that in the vanilla world.

That was the last class of the day so we went to dinner with a big group of people after the class. We had not ate that day so I think our eyes were bigger then our stomach, but we took the leftover back to our room anyway to enjoy after the play party. When we got back from dinner, we rushed to get ready to go the play party. I hate rushing and I got a little frantic and Master had to tell me more then once to slow down and not worry. : (

The place the party was at - is new and did not have a lot of equipment. It was much cleaner then previous place, but not as big for the amount of people there. They also had horrible music mixed with a lot of talking so it was hard to get to a place where I could relax.

Master put me in the ball gag harness shortly after arriving. We watched the slave auction while I drooled because of the gag. I was standing next to one of the owners of the space - she really was rude during the auction and Master and I were both probably thankful I did have the gag or she might have got a few choice words.

j arrived later then us and in time to see me drooling all over. j looked yummy! Master let her touch and kiss some and that was very nice. I am very appreciative that He understands what j means to me…that she and I mean to each other. j then put me on the spot with Deborah Addington. I explained to Deborah what I questions I was wanting answered. And she did a great job at giving me answers. Some of the answers were those answers where you go "duh I should have known that." But I am so thankful for all her help. It is a subject I will talk about in later journal entries.

Master and I did play that night…but not for very long. Master first just did some spanking and punching to start. But His back started to hurt so we stopped and decided a cross would be better. So we watched scenes and such while talking with j before the cross freed up. He wanted me to facing out so He could play with my tits but with the angle of the cross it made me dizzy….being tilted backwards and hooded (hooded with a new spandex hood). Master had to use the quick releases as I got so dizzy - I felt I would crash to the ground. But as soon as He unhooked and took the hood off of me I felt MUCH better. So then we went back to the bench, but I just sat on it so my tits were out towards Him. He put the leather hood on me that time, attached the cuffs to some hooks and then went to town my breasts with the baton. It was hurting more then usual for me. And I was not in a good place. Master could tell I was distracted and not there so He decided to stop, as it was not working for us. He did do enough to leave bruises that are just almost faded now.

On Sunday morning we had brunch with a bunch of friends, but before that j came down to say good-bye and then also Master took some pictures of us together. After brunch Master and I had a couple hours to kill so we drove around Cleveland a little bit so Master could see it. We then went to the airport for Him to catch His plane back home - while I stayed a few extra days in Ohio.

It was a really nice weekend. I am really thankful to the SMART Fest committee for bring us in to do a presentation. They were so helpful and kind! I really enjoyed seeing so many good friends too!

Before I go on to the rest of the trip…

Since my who's who page is down right now…a little on j.

She is someone I love deeply. j does things to me that I have not felt since Morgan. I feel loved and safe when I look in her eyes. I feel accepted and cared for and I feel the same about her. When I am around her, I want to take care of her by taking her into my arms and wrapping her up so she feels safe and loved. She brings the slut out in me. She brings the little girl (only woman I know who has done that to me because I think I see her little girl) and she of course brings out the submissive part of me also. She makes me want to submit because I love her and don't want to displease her.

She and I met online about 6 years ago. And met face to face 5 years ago this month. I was in a different relationship then and she visited us. She was not in a relationship at that time, but was kind of seeing someone. If you can say it like that…not like we really date in the D/s world huh? Anyway, I fell for her instantly and wanted her as part of the family I was in. We had lots of hard times because of that relationship I was in at that time. And it caused a lot of problems for her and I. But the feelings I have had for her have always been and there and I have always been grateful for the time we have had even though it has always been limited.

So…seeing j and having her meet Master was so great. Again time was limited, but I love her very much and I love Master very much so introducing them was very important to me.

The whole weekend was GREAT!

The rest of my Ohio stay to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...