Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Friend Quiz Answers

Here is my friends test is shows each choice of answer - how many points each answer gave and then how many people answered each choice. I am going to bold the correct answer to each.

I had 28 people take my quiz and over half I am not sure I know personally. Most of the answer could be found in my journal or on my website.

1. What is my drink of choice?
rum and diet coke (0 points) 2
ice tea (2 points) 2
diet coke (10 points) 20
wine (7 points) 2
water (4 points) 2

** If I could I would live and breath diet coke. It is an addiction for me. Though in the last few days I have cut down even more then I had....I went from drinking 6 to drinking 3 to the last few days 1 a day. I don't like rum and coke anymore as Master got me drunk off them...to the point of being sick so just the smell of rum does me in now. I don't like ice tea even with tons of sugar in it. I like wine and water but again diet coke is my drink of choice.

2. What was my favorite TV show?
Angel (7 points) 2
Sex in the City (6 points) 1
Friends (4 points) 0
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (10 points) 23
Murder One (2 points) 2

** Of course most people got Buffy the Vampire Slayer....I talk about it enough I guess. I really enjoyed Murder One when it was on - only the first season. And I also really liked Sex in the City and Angel but again Buffy is my favorite.

3. What is a favorite BDSM activity of mine?
spanking (4 points) 10
puppy play (6 points) 5
pony play (0 points) 0
breath play (10 points) 5
punching (8 points) 8

**the above question was slightly tricky as all but one of the answers on the list I like. But I was asking for a favorite and Breath Play has been a long time favorite of mine. I have been doing it for years and years. Punching is a close 2nd but I am newer to it....so I don't think it is quite the top thing yet.

4. What is my number one choice of medium for my art?
oil paint (1 points) 5
watercolors (3 points) 6
pastels (8 points) 3
found objects (5 points) 4
charcoal (10 points) 10

**Again I use many of these things but my number one is charcoal. The only thing I have never done on the list is oil painted.

5. What is one thing I think I am good at?
cooking (10 points) 12
drawing (2 points) 3
serving my Master (7 points) 8
entertaining (6 points) 0
being a masochist (5 points) 5

**The above question needed to be read very carefully. The key words are I think. I think I am good at cooking. It took a long time to become a good cook. Serving my Master was 2nd highest answer the people chose. I have doubts at times when serving Master...that I am not doing a good enough job. And so those doubts are what put cooking as the answer. 2 years ago I might have said being a masochist was something I thought I was good at but even that now I doubt. I just can't handle the pain like I used to be able too.

6. What is my favorite PMS snack?
a diet coke (2 points) 2
a steak (4 points) 0
chili cheese fries (6 points) 7
a cherry limeade (10 points) 8
oreos (8 points) 11

** girlie started getting me cherry limeades when I had my period while I was staying with her. And now Master at times does the same thing.

7. What is my favorite way to be restrained?
leather cuffs (8 points) 13
steel cuffs (3 points) 1
chains (6 points) 4
rope (10 points) 7
anything with a quick release (0 points) 3

**I really enjoy rope bondage. Master's favorite way to restrain me though is leather cuffs. And I do enjoy them but I would love to be tied up more. :)

8. Which one is an artist that I am not thrilled by?
Marc Chagall (0 points) 5
Michael Parkes (0 points) 1
Andrew Wyeth (0 points) 7
Salvador Dali (10 points) 13
Aristide Maillol (0 points) 2

**This question was probably hard for most people. As I said above all questions could be found in my journal or website. And this answer could be found out if a person went to my favorite art links on the website...the only person I don't link to is Salvador Dali.

9. What is the name of my current Teddy Bear?
Ivan (5 points) 4
Oscar (2 points) 5
Artie (0 points) 0
Ellington (7 points) 11
Fitz (10 points) 8

** I know I have not mentioned my teddy's name in a long time...probably not since Master bought him for me. Ivan is my first teddy given to me by my ex husband Jim and Jackie has him now. And then Oscar was my next Teddy given to me by Kam and Moni has him now. And then Artie is a penguin that sits on my desk...so not even a teddy. And Ellington was given to me by Lauren and I still have him. Several months after I moved in with Master we went on a hunt for a new Teddy Bear....and found Fitz.

10. Which of these journals that I read do I *not* know the author personally?
Primal Scream (0 points) 5
Subsonora (0 points) 2
Jani (0 points) 1
Unsuspected Depth (0 points) 4
Pussy Ranch (10 points) 16

** I know this one might stump people a little too because I don't mention that I know some of these people. And some might have assumed I knew Pussy Ranch as my parents live in Minneapolis. I know Primal Scream - she is wench in my who's who page. She is someone very special to me. And subsonora and Jani I met when I lived in Ohio. I met Jani first and through Kam. And adored her right away. She very smart and funny! And then subsonora I met through one of the area groups. And I have really seen her blossom in her exploration of BDSM. Unsuspected Depth is DM in my who's who. She has been a long time trusted friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...