Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Update - Celeb Poker - Discussion lists

Quick Life Update
Well yesterday I was especially productive. I even cleaned while I talked on the phone to Moni. I needed to bust my butt because if Master was able to leave work at noon yesterday, we were going to pick up Master's new car. Consequently, I wanted all my chores done before noon. I got them done plus some. But unfortunately He had a terrible day at work yesterday and was not able to get away....we went today though. He did not buy the car here as they did not have the one He wanted so we went on a little day trip to get it. And the people there were great. So, Master has a new car....a Grand Prix GTP - loaded. It is a pretty car. A metallic gray….that makes it almost look like pewter.

I really enjoyed talking with Moni. I miss my friends lots...especially Moni. I miss our chats. Right now she has such good things going on in her life and I am happy for her. I love her dearly.

Dinner this week has been boring as Master has had a stomachache and so I have been cooking very bland. Such as Chicken and Rice last night. We did not really eat dinner tonight since we stopped for a semi late lunch today.

Celeb Poker Tournament
We watched last time they had it on Bravo and we are again this time. Last Thursday's episode had Sean Astin on it and he creeped me out! That is the only way to say it. His social skills and just manners were so horrible. He was being way too touchy feely with Sarah Rue too. And although I would love to get touchy feely with her as she is just yummy....it was just really weird how Sean was acting. The next time they showed her she was sitting closer to Matthew Perry. Oh and I am sorry no one is probably going to get this but Matthew Perry made me wet...he had a dominant quality about him that was there but silent. And it turned me on! He was not like his charater on Friends. He just had this something about him that told me he is very in control. I could be way off but that is what I felt when watching him on celeb poker. It was yummy!

Discussion lists
I go through period of really wanting that mental stimulation from "similar" minded people. I am on quite a few M/s - D/s lists some I skim through every so often once a week to once every 2 weeks. There is just one I think right now that I get the individual emails. Others are on digest but most are no mail. There are very few lists that I really enjoy and read every day. I can think of 1 at the moment that is my favorite with another quiet one that is second.

My favorite list actually really so in depth at times I am in awe of the intelligence in the group. And how they can hypothize. I feel almost "stupid" to reply. (not saying I am stupid that I just don't think I am going to form a response that anyone but me will understand *grins*)

But I love the discussion and learn so much from the wonderful participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...