Sunday, June 13, 2004

A Good Weekend...with some SM too!

I have the Santa Fe blog almost done. There is links I keep meaning to find and check and a few pictures to upload – so those things are holding me up. But I probably will post it later tonight or tomorrow.

But I did want to post a weekend update of life.

Yesterday we kind of started off slow….we were going to get up and get going on some projects but with me not sleeping well on Friday night and Master having to go out at strange hours to do some work we both ended up sleeping in. And decided to flip flop our plans. So Saturday afternoon we headed to the Art and Jazz Festival in town. It was small still but bigger than last year. They had some very good photography and pottery for sale but we were good after spending money in Santa Fe.

We then got a bit to eat and headed to Van Helsing. It was not great. But I think Hugh Jackman is sexy, so he was worth seeing the movie. His voice alone does it for me. And then Kate Beckinsale is another favorite. She is scrumptious. I am sure Master really loved seeing her in spandex, corsets and boots. She did look pretty good but I preferred her character and look in Underworld!

This morning Master woke me up wanting to play and have sex. I was still kind of sleeping when the punching and slapping started. I felt like a punching bag. Have you ever seen boxers to repetitions on those punching bags? Well that is what I feel Master did on me today. On my face – cheeks and lips and then my breasts. He mixed that up with slapping and breath play. He then at some point grabbed me by my hair to bring me to the edge of the bed to put a hood on me and His hard cock was right in my face….

So what is an eager slut to do?

I moaned as I slid my mouth around His cock. It felt so good. I was so turned on and feeling His cock in my mouth made me melt even more into being a good slut. I sucked for a little bit and then He would stop me and fuck my mouth. I like that feeling….especially against my bruised and swollen lips from being punched. I liked that feeling of that there was no choice – that I had to be a fuck-hole for Him not matter if it hurt. I felt thoroughly used and abused.

Master then pulled His slut off of His cock and hooded her before fucking the sloppy wet cunt.

I think it is a love/hate relationship with enjoying pain. Master was punching me. I would feel His fist strike my lips forcing the flesh to impact with my teeth over and over. And I thought I should fight this….as I was not restrained at all. I thought of saying no – which would not matter anyway in this household. But I didn’t because at the same time there was this piece of me that wanted to say, “more….please more.” And then yet another part of me just surrendered to Master’s sadism….knowing that He will do what makes Him happy. And with each punch my pussy dripped more and more.

Right now the swelling is down on my lips and my left cheek is a little swollen and tender to touch. My lips are still tender as well but don’t look swollen anymore.

After Master came, He gave me the vibrator and told me to have fun, but to keep the hood on until He came home and removed it. He went out to get a paper. By the time He came home, I was finished and just laying there. I was getting a little claustrophobic. This is a full hood but only made out of spandex to very breathable, but for some reason I felt a little closed in. But I kept it on. And Master removed it when He got home (He was on His cell with His parents as He was removing it – telling His parents that I was doing good).

After He was off the phone we got ready to go outside to do our projects for the weekend. I was a little worried about how red and swollen my face was….for about 20 seconds and then it just slipped away from me. Even when our neighbor came out and chatted, I did not even think about it until afterwards. So that is good. I would have in the past been panicking about someone seeing. But now it is pretty much like – so what – I am Master’s and He was very happy and pleased with the redness and swelling and that was all that mattered to me.

Later after we were done with our projects I was in the shower and Master came in and pissed on me (when I was just ready to get out and fully clean) and it made me feel so good. I even brought my fingers into the stream and brought them to my lips and licked them clean.

I guess I am in that slut mood today! I just can’t get enough of my Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...