Friday, August 06, 2004

Life Update

Well I thought I would do a life update since I have not done one of those in a while....

When setting my mood lately a lot of the time they have said ill or sick. Because after Master and I came home from Denver....July 26. I got sick that evening and continued not to feel well for a week. I was struck with stomach flu, then migraines and then flu like symptoms.

So it just felt like I have not had any time to do anything lately because with being out of town for Thunder then back to Denver for Master's sister wedding and then back here to be sick....I was feeling a little down and overwhelmed. But yesterday thankfully I was feeling good and I really kicked it into high gear and did that deep down nitty gritty cleaning even on top of everything that was stacked around from not doing much for a couple of weeks. It felt really nice to have the house clean. I still have stuff to do but the majority of it is out of the way.

Next week though again we will be going out of town for 3 to 4 days. Master did give me the option to stay home - But I want to go with Him because I don't want to be without Him for 3 days. But at the same time just the thought of traveling again makes me cringe. And then one more reason I don't want to go...and it is not that I don't like Master's parents I do...really they are great. But with Him working during the day - means I spend all day - usually 2 days - alone with them and it gets a little tiring and draining. Not sure that makes any sense. But I usually come home from visiting them and feel just so emotionally drained and physically tired.

Master did say that when we go back to Denver we are stopping into CJ's Leather. CJ (assuming who we were talking at Thunder was CJ) was so nice that even if we don't find anything or get anything this time - if he is there to chat with - it will have been very well worth the trip there.

Here are few Anais Nin quotes...

"I write emotional algebra."

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment, and in retrospection."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...