Saturday, August 21, 2004

Quick Life Update

I have an offline blogger program that I use and just leave open most of the time. Of course I had a big long post started - but when I opened it tonight it was GONE. Uggghhh I hate that! I know I should have saved it!

Life Update....a longer post coming during the weekend.

I feel like this week has gone really fast and that I have been busy. But really I can't pinpoint lots of things I have done besides my usual routine. Though yesterday I did some work on our website. Updating a few pages that I had neglected. I still have work to do on the site to have it completely finished. Including adding some of my art work (which will probably be the last thing I do on it). Today was a hard day. But it is better now....especially after making chocolate milkshakes with yummy triple chocolate ice cream (even sugar-free). Tomorrow I am going to attempt to make whole wheat pizza crust. So that we can have pizza, something we both have been craving.

As I said I have been updating our website and one part that I am updating is a section for some favorite journal entries. So I have been reading my archives. It has been very strange. It is bring up lots of feelings associated with those times - such as anger.

This weekend I need to work on....
  • Finish Part 3 for September's newsletter

  • Continue working on a website that I am doing for trade

  • Write emails to our new friends in Denver, a wonderful friend that sent me a long email yesterday that I appreciated, I need to write DM about a few things, and I am sure I am forgetting a few that I will look through my inbox

  • Laundry (something I try to avoid on weekends but Master was home today so threw my schedule off some - though I would not want Him to be at work)
    Continue to work on our website

  • longer post for blogger


  • By the way when we were in Denver we saw Hidalgo and Cold Mountain. I LOVED Hidalgo! It was a really good movie. Cold Mountain was good but not as good as Hidalgo to me.

    Hidalgo had wonderful scenery, adventure, multi-culturalism, costumes, humor, and just so much more. It is based on a true story. I heard that Viggo Mortensen who played the lead in it...ended up buying one of the horses that played Hidalgo (they had several horses that played Hidalgo).

    Well Master is tired so I need to finish this up and get to bed with Him.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...