Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A Break...

I am thinking of taking a blogging break....it might be a day or week. I am not sure at the moment....

There has been some online elist dramas that have gone beyond words. I don't like dramas. I had a lot of them in my past and worked hard to get out of that pattern. And when online dramas seep into my real life something is SERIOUSLY wrong. Because it is just a discussion list. And right now I am so filled with anger and disappointment that I don't think I could write anything nice. And I have been being really nice. I am human I can only take so much crap.

Thanks to everyone that wrote me today about it. I appreciate it. I will be answering emails and who knows after I sleep on it - I might feel differently then I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...