Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Banana....

Okay as I started writing this entry earlier this afternoon....I did it with lipstick smeared across my mouth as I just gave Master a blowjob before He took a little nap.

Today has been a very nice day....

This morning I was woke up with Master holding a banana in one hand and the other hand grabbing my hair and bring my head back. His knee going between my legs making me hump His knee...while He acted like eating a banana and doing what He was to me was so everyday for us. But it was a very nice way to wake up.

After Master finished His banana, He got the blindfold (a new one he got at CJ's) and put it on me. He pulled my hair, did some light breath play, called me a slut, then told me to show him how slutty I was right in that moment. I so enjoy being used by Master. And in that moment that slut was right there...eagerly sucking her Master's cock. Soon Master had His hand in my hair pulling me off so that He could put me in position to fuck me. He just roughly pulled me into place and shoved into me.

This morning was He was talking....more then he has in while. I mean calling me names - whore, slut, cunt with adjectives before them to further describe my status with Him. It was oh so hot! I know I was moaning quite loudly during all of this and then found the window was open. After that we laid in bed talking and cuddling all the while I wore the blindfold still. I needed to "piss" and so Master told me to find my way to the bathroom - with the blindfold still in place. After that we laid talking bodies pressed together. I felt like I wanted to get as close as possible to Him. It was so good to feel His skin next to mine.

Before getting into the shower Master did a quick spanking. One of those playing the drums on my round soft bottom. It was very yummy. It was fast and hard and I had a little orgasm with it.

We then took one of our ritual showers. We had not done that in a very long time. It puts me in a very good place - makes me feel my position to Him more.

Here is a description of the shower:
I sit on the floor of the shower. I feel the water spray off and it ends up feeling cold even though it is warm water hitting Him.  He washes the upper part of Himself while I sit there being mostly ignored. The suds and water just keep falling on me. When I try to look up, I get big blobs of suds in my face and He will at times look down at me and laugh.  He eventually pisses on me. I am told or forced to drink some at times. Not all of it yet, but I know someday I will get up to taking all His piss. He pisses on me and then He continues on with His shower.  He then nudges me with his foot - kicking me at times to get my attention because I am getting fuzzy from the experience.  He hands me the cloth and the soap to wash his lower body. Sometimes it gets sexual and He shoves His cock into my mouth making fun of me as I gasp because of choking on His cock and the water pouring down on my face. I sit by the drain in the shower and all the dirty water comes pouring down on to me…it is a very intense experience. Some of my hair matted down to my face, mascara running down my cheeks, the smell of His soap and His piss covering my body. As I said I become very fuzzy…I feel lowered, dirty, used and just very much like nothing. Very hot and yummy also. After He is done then I take my shower. I am all fuzzy and out of it and it is very strange surreal experience. I almost can't stand because it just gets me in this mindset that makes me feel used and like an object.  I love it though…it starts the day out with knowing my place…re-enforcing my place. And oddly enough I feel very proud to be Master's slave.

The shower itself is feels like a ritual. It really re-enforces who I am.  Those are not exactly the words I am searching for, but as close as I can get to it. I just know it helps our dynamic in positive ways.

After the shower we went to grab some breakfast before heading out for some shopping. We are putting a care package together for one of Master's family members. In searching things for her, we found all sorts of odds and ends for us of course.

Just a few things Master bought:

  • manic panic hot hot pink (more like a magenta) hair dye for me. Master liked the hot hot pink, but offered the purple but really the shade of purple was not the purple I had in mind and really liked the hot hot pink.


  • Wax for wax play. I had a crock dedicated to wax when I moved in with Him. We have not done wax play yet so it will be fun to play with it. When I first started doing wax they only carried peach and eucalyptus. Now they have lavender, mango, and sweet vanilla besides the other scents. So we are going to try sweet vanilla. It was a pretty good price also $2.99.


  • Master ended up getting some blue temp dye for when He spikes His hair.


  • Gold liquid eyeliner because Master likes gold makeup and I am of course a makeup whore


  • We had lots of fun going from one shop to the next. We also went to Petsmart to get the kitty cats nip and other treats...which both kitty cats loved the nip but one of the new treats that we got them golden boy tried to bury and little girl sniffed and backed away. They were funny with the treats. But they are so darn cute.

    This afternoon Master said He was going to take a nap, but first He wanted a blowjob. After a bit He had me go put some lipstick on and then give Him one. So the lipstick not only smeared down His cock but all over my mouth. So when I started the entry I had it smeared around my mouth. Shortly after Master's nap, I then made pizza. I am going to need a different whole wheat pizza dough recipe though because it was too umm bready. It tasted like we had pizza on a piece of whole wheat bread instead of pizza dough. Master said it was good and very good for a first attempt at whole wheat crust. After dinner we watched a movie....Max. It was very interesting to me as one of the little characters in the movie was George Grosz. He is a German Expressionist that I did an art history paper on in college. He has a painting named the 7 Deadly Sins and that was really the focus of the paper, but I also had to do background research on Grosz.

    There is painting in the movie that supposedly Max Rothman (a fictional character) did, but I know it is actual painting by someone else and unfortunately I can't figure out who at the moment. It will probably drive me crazy for a few days. It kind of a cross between Wassily Kandinsky and Robert Delaunay.

    Right now I am watching Master's favorite movie (said with tongue in cheek and heavy sarcasm) Steel Magnolis.

    It has been a very nice, fun, relaxing weekend.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...