Monday, August 16, 2004

Life Update & Ads/Profile

Well as usual when we come back from traveling...I am feeling drained. I hate it when you feel like you need a vacation after having a few days away. It seems like allergy season is kicking into high gear already - I am having itchy eyes and nose. But I am taking the Claritin D (off brand of course) and it is doing great.

Not to long ago I changed my profile on bondage.com and then also added one at collarme.com - so that maybe Master and I could find some similar minded people in our area to socialize with, but of course so far we are not finding any one responding that is in our area. As I have said before there are no BDSM groups here, so it is hard to find like-minded folks in the area.

I did get a very nice response yesterday from someone complimenting Master and I on our website even though she was not in our area. But it was very nice that she took the time to tell us her thoughts on our website. We always appreciate feedback on it.

The rest of the responses really have been from people who of course are not READING the profile/ad. One was a long drawn out email from a man that told me all he was looking for in a female or couple. It was actually a good email – in that it was complete in his experience and what he was looking for, but he wasted a lot of time on writing me because my profile did not match at all what he was looking for...so why waste that time? This is what my profile states on that site:

"I am a happily owned slave. Master and I are a lifestyle minded couple living life within reality. We are looking to make like minded friends in the area with the possibilities of starting a munch or group."

Now where in there does it state Master and I want to own a male? But as I said it was a good email and much better then the last email I got today. It was in all caps. Using U for you. And not asking, but telling me to send my messenger id (which by the way is on the profile).

My first thought because subject line said: MASTER - is that the guy wants to be my Master. So, I check my profile first to make sure I do have it clearly stated that I am owned. Next, I think okay maybe he just uses that as standard subject line. And so I decide I will give this guy the benefit of the doubt maybe he was in our area and wanted to chat via messenger because he was more comfortable. I then looked at his profile....he is in Italy. That is a little far from the Western Slope of Colorado.

I decided to give the man a few pointers about responding to ads. I told him to not abbreviate U for you or anything like that. I also stated he should use complete correctly spelled sentences. And then I advised him to read the whole profile to see if the person is compatible with him before responding. And then wished him good luck on his search.

I remember when I had ads there - before I became Master's - I received similar emails that obviously did not read the profile/ad. I don't get why they don't take that time. It is like they do a scan of who is on and just send an email. But I guess for those who are serious it is easier to weed out those types. Because to me if they were serious I guess I think they would take more time to respond.

But of course, those that do write out well thought out responses also can be not serious - Todd coming to mind. His first email said all the right things – seemed extremely serious and not the "I'M DOM YOU SLAVE - SUBMIT NOW" type.

I am really glad I am not out there looking anymore. I am glad Master captured me and made me HIS.

Speaking of Master…
He has been very busy with work. They have an annual meeting thing that everyone is working hard on. Until the meeting is done, I am sure I will not be receiving much of His attention. We have been busy with several things this summer, so I feel I have not had much of his attention. And although I know I am 200% better then I ever was with other Dominants regarding attention. I still have a hard time of it. I am not even meaning S&M either. I am just meaning talking, touching and that kind of intimacy and closeness. Anyway, I will be looking forward to the annual meeting being out of the way.

Okay one last thing before I need to send out the rest of my pictures and such...

I want everyone who is in the Detroit area to go to the Fetish Temple website. L'Varado puts on some great parties and if you are in the area, you should check them out! There is information and a mailing list on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...