Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Life Update

Topics: Going out of town, Topics, Past, Life
Mood: Happy
Music: Matchbox 20



Well you will not hear from me for a few days….we are going to Denver again. We leave tonight. And will be leaving to head back over here Saturday morning. It will just be a quick visit.

I am looking forward to our visit after this one, as I have been emailing with a woman who is in a M/s relationship and we have lots of other things in common. They live near Denver. We can’t get together with her and her Master this time, but next time we for sure are going to make time to get together for dinner with them. I am looking forward to that.

I have so many things of course that I want to write about and I just don’t have the time. I have thoughts scattered here and there about poly, online verse real life, predators and some things in my past which is linked to the last 2 topics (and which now I feel needs to be written about even more after the surprise IM I got last night).

It is so strange to look back in my archives and see who I was…not that I am not the same person, but so many of my outlooks have changed. As I look back at entries from August 2001, I see several conversations with DM. Her and I had some deep – intense conversations and some of how I think and feel about the subjects has changed. I wonder if they have for her now that she owns someone 24/7? Being with each other 24/7 changes the D/s in a relationship so much, in my opinion. Not a bad thing. But those who want to be naked 24/7 (raising hand and waving it wildly) – well I hate to say it but it can’t always be possible (even though I have been naked all day). I do not know many couples that life like - but Frank and Lisa probably come the closest. I know many that envy them (raising hand and waving it wildly). But even Frank and Lisa have real life stuff around their house.

We all have laundry to fold, kitchens to clean,floors to mop – it is life. Some of what I will touch on in the online verses real life is – when you turn the computer on that is your total focus. So if you are “serving” online you can just focus on that, but when you are real life and serving….there are always other things that can come in and take that focus away….like laundry, bills, toilets overflowing (putting that in for you Starla), yard work and so on.

But I would not trade serving Master real life 24/7 for anything.

So of course, I am very glad that Master found me and claimed me as His. This reminds me….there was a question on a list recently about what made you take your breath away in regards to your D/s relationship…

And the one thing that instantly came to mind before anything else was how Master collared me. Because to me….He really did capture me….claim me. And it was ownership. He did not ask He just did it. And that took my breath away.

I am a lucky slave girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...