Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Golden Showers

This was this months SMART Essay...thought I would share it here...

He said:
"A golden experience."

Now before everyone turns to the next page, let's consider that this is one of those "unmentionable" themes to ponder, much less discuss openly with others. Golden showers has such a stigma attached to them, even admitting that you have a desire to be the pee'ee or the pee'er, brands you into some sort of undesirable category. The topic itself is a difficult subject to broach.

So what does it mean to pee on someone?

Once you work beyond the "ew" factor, there's a strange empowerment begins. The first mental obstacle, however is to be able to insure the safety of the participants involved. Even though the perception that urine is relatively clean, it's always best to understand your partner's biological health before engaging in such play just as you would having unprotected sex or some other type of fluid exchange activities. As with any other fluid exchange possibilities - disclose, talk and mutually agree on the level of play.

I never really considered golden showers before I met danae. It was one of those activities that seemed to fall down the scale on my checklist - mainly because of the stigma that I just mentioned. It just didn't seem like a necessary activity. However as time went on, I started pondering it more. I could see an appeal and I became anxious to try it. I saw a level of exchange that made me very curious.

The first time for me was the hardest. After all, the act itself defies a lot of social morality as the mental implications for urinating on another person is a sign of disrespect, of lowered value or consideration. That fact alone would probably be enough to cause anyone to have a shy bladder, but it was different experience and one that would take awhile for me to get used to.

Then the internal mechanism began clicking…

It became primal. Animalistic. Dirty.

Then came the excitement. Then the rituals began. As soon as I saw the product of what happened once the act was concluded, the inner Dominance swelled satisfactorily. Namely I observed danae in a level of subspace, defiant to try to scurry away from the dirty urine, but held in restraint while sitting on the floor of the shower.

Gasping.

Euphorically absorbed in the moment.

Grabbing her hair (a favorite of hers) while urinating all over her hair, her face, her neck, and body - almost instantly converts her into an oblivious head space where reason does not exist; helpless to do anything in resistance. Moaning incoherently. Unable to focus or as she puts it: "feeling fuzzy." And while it's important to note that not everyone will respond the same way, I found my own personal experience to be exhilarating. The best way to describe it is non-consensual consent. It was feeling the resistance, yet knowing that danae was accepting her role in the matter.

Hence - the feeling of non-consensual consent.

It's a form of resistance play for us, but accomplished in such a way where no real bondage was employed, or whips in action.

I finish my shower as she struggles to rationalize what she's thinking, how she's feeling. She looks as though she were thoroughly used, exhausted and spent. As I get out of the shower, she remains sitting on the floor, bobbing her torso ever so slightly as she tries to regain her senses. I carefully ensure that she's going to be able to stand up and finish her shower - rinsing off smell and the feeling of the urine. Almost liberating her of sorts.

The ritual gently reinforces the structure of our relationship on a daily basis. It's something we share and we both get something out of it. While it may not be an activity for everyone, the act of golden showers is at least a different endeavor that routinely gets shoved into the edgier side of the lifestyle equation.

She said:
It seems like such a taboo topic for most to even discuss, but I guess to me it's just another fetish. Pissing, peeing, urinating - regardless of the word choice, is widely considered to be "unclean" as the perception is created our childhood. So how does a bathroom activity that we've been doing since birth become a fetish?

It's widely defined for the practice of passing bladder fluid onto another.

Many people associate it with being "unclean." Yet, when you break it down, I think the fluid itself makes people a little squeamish. But at the same time because it is "unclean" - makes it all the more appealing. The image generates feelings of humiliation, naughtiness, arousal, power or it can be warm and caring. I have found that it just depends on how the scene is going though what type of feeling I get from them.

I remember way way way back when I did not want to ever experience a golden shower. I never listed as a limit just something I was not interested in - but would do if it was the Top's/Dominant's kink.

I still remember my first one very fondly. It was much different then I always envisioned a Golden Shower. It not only felt different but my reaction to it was different then I expected. And it instantly became a fetish.

While I don't remember the context in which I received the golden shower during the scene, I just remember trembling as I kneeled in the bathtub. I remember being scared and not sure I was up for this but knew it was something I needed to get through for my Dominant to please him.

As I kneeled, I felt myself surrender to the power of him standing before me. I remember thinking "he can do anything - even piss on me." And then the warmth of his piss hit my skin...splashing across my belly, my breasts. I felt caring. I felt a connection. I felt intimacy. I felt pride in being his submissive. I felt as though I was being marked as his territory in that moment. It felt arousing, exhilarating and possessive all at the same time. I opened my mouth (something I never thought I would do) and he aimed towards my mouth. I drank some and the power of it…of what he was doing to me washed over me much like the urine washing over my body. Everything went fuzzy. I was zoning…going to subspace.

Golden showers since then have been just as erotic, powerful and intimate as that first one. With Master we have a ritual in which they are done creating and even deep meaning to them. The power of the ritual makes puts me in a deeply surrendered state that I float on for hours after.

I don't expect everyone to have such positive experiences with Golden Showers, but I do think that just because it might not "sound" appealing does not make it that way when you actually experience it. Golden Showers can be very erotic, powerful, and intimate.

Here are a few more links that talk about Golden Showers, as there is not a lot of information out there about them:

The Training Guide to Water Sports
The Fluid Side of SM
Piss Play
Watersports

© within Reality: Michael & danae 2005 - all rights reserved

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are looking for "testimony" or not--I have only recently been led by a master (we interact online at this point) and he has led me to "pee play." He typically asks me to first fill a glass with my own pee--then fill my mouth with it and hold it, while we IM one another. . . I am allowed to swallow at his command. . . .my orgasms have become immeasurably intense within the last few months. I hesitate to broach this with my R/T boyfriends. . . I don't know what they might think. . .suggestions?

    Morgan_faye @ nosferatu_the_vampire@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love golden showers! Great post. Thanks.

    http://www.gsparadise.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for the beautiful
    introduction to Golden Showers, it is truly one of the most erotic,tantric, sexy things in the
    world, I have had a print of Klimpt's Dannae always hanging in my living room. Thank you the beautiful connection to this Art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...