Friday, October 21, 2005

Good Things!

1) Tazo Chai Black Tea - yummy! I had 2 cups today and it was very nice.

2) Being productive with work.

3) Dinner in the crockpot. I have not used it in a long time and I love how slow cooking the chicken, rice and veggies make it taste so good.

4) Laughing Cat Sweet Baby Red Wine by Carlson Vineyards. Oh my I want another bottle NOW please! It was wonderful with dinner. It is a wonderful table wine. I hope it is something we pick up again.

5) Pinching Master's ass as I head to the bathroom...and then flashing Him my ass that inspires Him to spank it....

He took me by the hair bent me forward - hand tight in hair and then spanked my ass. Hitting the sweet spot many many times. And then pulled me up wrapped His arm around my neck and put His other hand over my mouth. And then He took His hand off my mouth and....well just lets says I am feeling a little spacey just from that little bit of fun.

6) It is FRIDAY! (even though I am sure I will be working all weekend.) I am glad to have Master home.

7) Yay and still feeling high from Master playing with me even that little bit. Maybe after He is off the phone I can convince Him He wants a blowjob. (yeah I know probably won't be hard to convince Him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...