Friday, October 28, 2005

Lunch Time Quickie

Lunch time....is so nice.

Master comes home for lunch and it is a nice to see Him in the middle of the day. Especially those days He works late.

Today was not exception and in fact it was a very nice lunch. We not only talked and took care of some mail that needed to go out, but I received a card from Master. One of those cards that within the first line of it I was crying. It was one of those hallmark connection cards that has all the right things a person feels inside and wants to express in it. And this one did exactly that....it was beautiful. Thank you Master!

Also I got a little quickie of pain and desire. We were in the office discussing something and then He had to leave. He got up before me....He was behind my chair...He reached down with one hand and grabbed one of my tits and squeezed, grabbed and twisted. It was hard, but I know not as a hard as He could have done. He used His other hand to wrap into my hair and pull my head back so He could see my expression on my face from the pain. It was a delicious pain. I would say the inner masochist has been awake lately. As the pain hurts, but I am enjoying it just for the pain sake. He then grabbed me up out of the chair and continued to squeeze one of my breasts and had me put my other hand on his crotch. His cock was hard under His jeans and I could really feel my arousal just go up even more! Oh I wish He had not had to go back to work because sucking on His cock and being fucked by Him sounded so nice....but I guess that will have to wait for tonight and/or this weekend.

I need to get back to work.....just wanted to share my wonderful lunchtime.

(by the way I told Master about the post and He made me stand up like I was reciting a book report and read it outloud to Him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...