Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coulter....over the edge

Okay so Master forwarded me this link where Ann Coulter says, "I have never seen people enjoying their husband's death so much." That is in regards to the wives of 9/11. Yes she really said it in her new book and agreed with it on air with Matt Lauer. I sat there reading that over and over with my mouth hanging open so shocked someone would say something like that...and she really truly believes it. She believes the wives of 9/11 are enjoying their husband's deaths. She also called them broads...that "are millionaires stalked by griefparrazies..." Broads? Millionaries? Griefparrazies? Again just shocked. It hurts just to think someone believes things like that...and I know there are a lot more out there that do....so sad.

(link to the video clip of it at the end of the article)

2 comments:

  1. Ann Coulter is a sad, broken, miserable woman. I cannot imagine what sort of damage it takes to so embitter a human person, but it hurts to see it. That she is paraded by the mainstream as someone with any sort of credibility is both incredible and explotive in my view. It really does leave me speechless...

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. swan, nodding my head in agreement all the way through the comment! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...