Friday, June 23, 2006

Into Weird Stuff....??

So elsewhere was a story of that reminded me of the story I am about to tell although they are different then each other - for some reason it made me think about it.

When I was married, my husband I tried out D/s. We also engaged in SM. There were lots of problems in our relationship and we eventually separated. During that time I was going through lots of problems.....shortening the long story this post could be...anyway, during my hard time my husband told his parents that I was "into weird stuff" sexually. Later during one of our arguments he told me he told them as a way to hurt me even more then he was hurting me. I was very embarrassed at the time.

Several years later - when we were divorced - his mother and I went to lunch when I was in town. And we were chatting about life and I finally said to her that I knew her son had told her I was "into weird stuff" and that if she had any questions about it I would be happy to answer them.

She replied, "I couldn't think of anything that would be THAT weird between 2 consenting adults."

I told her I wished her son had that kind of attitude. She told me she was sorry that he was so sexually repressed...that she didn't understand where she screwed up as a parent to give him that impression that sex was "bad."

Her and I are still friend's and she loves Master. She probably suspects that were are into that "weird stuff" but she has never asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...